Football Club Managers 2018

Started by BallyroanAbu, December 02, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laoischat

Ballyfin still without a manager from what I'm hearing, don't want anyone internally, and are having a large list of people turn them down. Ballyfin could be in serious trouble this year, with James Finn away too

Uisce

You would presume most clubs have appointed now.

You are clearly from Ballyfin, you must have some agenda posting that!

Laoischat

No agenda, was not meant to be picked up that way. Felt it was interesting and applicable to this thread.

les Antiques

Quote from: Laoischat on January 23, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
Ballyfin still without a manager from what I'm hearing, don't want anyone internally, and are having a large list of people turn them down. Ballyfin could be in serious trouble this year, with James Finn away too

I think "serious trouble " is somewhat of an exaggeration don't you think ?!

Unlaoised

Is Derek Conroy involved with Laois this year or has he any club?
decent manager in my book
LAOIS ABÚ

Bamford1995

Dermot Earley is in with Killeen

Bamford1995

Kilcruise have also appointed Larry wall

portlaoisekid

Quote from: Bamford1995 on January 30, 2018, 10:12:53 PM
Dermot Earley is in with Killeen
Interesting appointment, very expensive one would imagine.  How a small club can afford these guys is beyond me.

redsetanta

I really don't see the point. Killeen are not good enough to win a championship, they don't have enough quality players and Dermot o
r whoever could come in there but they can't work miracles!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Unlaoised

Dermot Early will be on some dollars ...I'd expect its being funded by some Kileen business guy!
LAOIS ABÚ

Gmac

Bamford1995

A couple of their players have close connections with Earley in the Army so would imagine that was a big factor. Wouldn't imagine he would be on huge dollars though as does he have any managerial experience?

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

The Monument Road

Quote from: Bamford1995 on February 01, 2018, 07:44:13 PM
A couple of their players have close connections with Earley in the Army so would imagine that was a big factor. Wouldn't imagine he would be on huge dollars though as does he have any managerial experience?
Is this meant to be an April fools joke. Are you serious...if that team was full of good young lads with potential id say ok but its full of elderly folk

Unlaoised

Quote from: The Monument Road on February 22, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Quote from: Bamford1995 on February 01, 2018, 07:44:13 PM
Is this meant to be an April fools joke. Are you serious...if that team was full of good young lads with potential id say ok but its full of elderly folk

Ohhh he will be on big dollars alright you can be sure of that!
LAOIS ABÚ