Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

How do the bookies see the senior final on Sunday? has to be close to a 50/50 game.... :-\

Milltown Row2

I'd tipped Lamhs this year, I thought they had the tools a couple of years ago but lacked a bit of belief The Johnnies though have had a decent season and had the measure of 2 times champions Cargin in both games, can score goals, as can Lamhs! Two different tactics so whoever wins the tactical battle will win as they are evenly matched...

Good luck to both teams... who has the lovely job of refereeing this game??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2017, 08:57:52 PM
I'd tipped Lamhs this year, I thought they had the tools a couple of years ago but lacked a bit of belief The Johnnies though have had a decent season and had the measure of 2 times champions Cargin in both games, can score goals, as can Lamhs! Two different tactics so whoever wins the tactical battle will win as they are evenly matched...

Has to be Sean Laverty or Karol Doherty I think. 2 very good refs and deserve the recognition.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 10, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

Has to be Sean Laverty or Karol Doherty I think. 2 very good refs and deserve the recognition.

One did the semi?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2017, 09:18:27 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on October 10, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

One did the semi?

Surely that won't rule him out of the final?

Milltown Row2

Has generally, as for the recognition have they not ref'd finals? Belfast all the way I'd say

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2017, 09:33:46 PM
Has generally, as for the recognition have they not ref'd finals? Belfast all the way I'd say

Who is good in th city?

Milltown Row2

McCotter McDonald have been refereeing well for many years

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2017, 09:52:42 PM
McCotter McDonald have been refereeing well for many years

Always been impressed by Fintan McCotter.

Milltown Row2

But might as well give it to a SW man so they can have not only the pitch but a referee! So no crisis in the SW

JimStynes

Are we 'Lenny In' or 'Lenny Out' at the minute?

jdyok

bannside

That should keep CB happy....being a Cargin man and all that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on October 10, 2017, 11:06:03 PM
That should keep CB happy....being a Cargin man and all that.

I wonder is he on board??  ::)

Spike

An antrim county final....in glenavy (after they were shafted last year) and a 'potential' referee from SW?  SW men thinking 'our cup doth runneth over'.