Help make the McCloskey vs Khan fight happen ...

Started by Atticus_Finch, January 16, 2011, 10:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atticus_Finch

Folks, the latest i'm hearing in relation to the proposed Khan vs McCloskey fight is that  Sky have concerns that Mc Closkey might not be a big enough draw.  I've a wee favour to ask, please spare a minute of your time and contact sky  http://www.skysports.com/contactus/  .  Select Sky Box Office for the subject area from the drop down menu and type a brief message to let them know that if Khan vs McCloskey was a pay per view event that you would get it out.

Good old fashioned people power could make this fight happen, thanks for your time.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

Atticus_Finch

Bump

I reckon decision day is today, possibly tomorrow.  Towards the end of yesterday Breidis Prescott's people been kicking up a lot of fuss saying it should be Prescott and not McCloskey getting the shot. 

If you want to see McCloskey get the chance he deserves contact Sky by that webaddress i mentioned below or email:

skysportsclub@bskyb.com

It's just a suggestion but i would put "FAO Adam Smith - Mc Closkey vs Khan" in the subject title.

Smith is Sky's head of boxing.

I figure it is worth a try, thanks.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

ludermor

It would be good to get McCloskey a higher profile then everyone would know his nickname and we wouldnt have to have one of his mates give out on a message baord when others dont know it.

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

Radda bout yeee

Big Puff

Radda bout yeee

STREET FIGHTER

Abble

"Help make the McCloskey vs Khan fight happen ..."

Why ? is it right ? is it just me but does anyone else think that mcCloskey won't even get close ? for money reasons yeah, of course get it on, but as a fight to help his progression ?! no, its just too soon, no ?!

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Abble on February 06, 2011, 09:34:37 PM
"Help make the McCloskey vs Khan fight happen ..."

Why ? is it right ? is it just me but does anyone else think that mcCloskey won't even get close ? for money reasons yeah, of course get it on, but as a fight to help his progression ?! no, its just too soon, no ?!

There's no-one left for Paul to fight and at 31 or 32 its the time to do it!