Why can i not post in Arsenal thread?

Started by tommysmith, August 28, 2011, 05:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Big school is back at the end of the week, I'll open it then, it's a social experiment that seems to work quite well...

I didn't see the game, but foresaw the result and can foresee the pointless abuse as well..

But Arsenal are in a dark place... >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

gerry

We are still here. No doubt oneill will post shortly. Hopefully we will now spend our 90 million that's in the credit union
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Shrewdness

If someone is pathetic enough to lock the Arsenal thread, then let this be the new official Arsenal thread...The title of it will serve to remind Arsenal fans when the good times return of how bad things got on August 28, 2011.

Whoever locked this thread should be ashamed of himself. All genuine Arsenal fans want to discuss the current crisis, and some clown wimps out and locks the thread....SHAME ON YOU.

tbrick18

I 8-2 say it, but funny as fook that result!  :D

laoislad

Quote from: Shrewdness on August 28, 2011, 08:10:28 PM
If someone is pathetic enough to lock the Arsenal thread, then let this be the new official Arsenal thread...The title of it will serve to remind Arsenal fans when the good times return of how bad things got on August 28, 2011.

Always thought he was a bit of a knob alright,now it's confirmed.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Worker

Id 8 to think the arsenal fans can't take a bit of slagging  :o

Dinny Breen

Quote from: laoislad on August 28, 2011, 08:34:01 PM

Cheers for the personal abuse, feel like I have achieved something now that I am the victim another pointless post from the boards resident clown. Will you stalk me like you stalk Seanie Magpie?

Anyhow no need to answer I'll put you back on virtual ignore as your opinions mean so little around here or indeed anywhere expect maybe on failedbusinesses.com...
#newbridgeornowhere

The Worker

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 28, 2011, 11:37:01 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 28, 2011, 08:34:01 PM

Cheers for the personal abuse, feel like I have achieved something now that I am the victim another pointless post from the boards resident clown. Will you stalk me like you stalk Seanie Magpie?

Anyhow no need to answer I'll put you back on virtual ignore as your opinions mean so little around here or indeed anywhere expect maybe on failedbusinesses.com...

miaow!!

laoislad

I guess I hurt his feelings a little  :D

I'm sure he'll have some tissues in his man bag to dry the tears though.

Farrandeelin

Laoislad, having running feuds with ross4life and now Dinny Breen! God knows who else!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mike Sheehy

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ziggysego

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 29, 2011, 02:37:42 AM
Laoislad, having running feuds with ross4life and now Dinny Breen! God knows who else!

God forbid you say anything against his beloved Liverpool.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 29, 2011, 02:37:42 AM

Shamrock Shore is next on the list for posting pictures of his new cats on facebook.