Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: clarshack on September 14, 2018, 11:39:56 PM
The first punch on camera was the punch that started it imo. Not that it matters as county board will throw the book at both teams. Strabane are out anyway so it's us that will be penalised most now.

Hopefully the county board does throw the book at both teams. This shite boils my piss and happens way too often. Always too many people on the field, subs in, waterboys in, managers in, backroom staff in. Joke.

square_ball

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 15, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
The first punch on camera was the punch that started it imo. Not that it matters as county board will throw the book at both teams. Strabane are out anyway so it's us that will be penalised most now.

Hopefully the county board does throw the book at both teams. This shite boils my piss and happens way too often. Always too many people on the field, subs in, waterboys in, managers in, backroom staff in. Joke.

It's an open goal for the county board to come down hard on both teams. They have no option but to. Stewartstown can have no complaints if they are kicked out. 

Localexpert

Quote from: GlenMan on September 15, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 01:15:41 AM
Quote from: GlenMan on September 15, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
A call up is required for Dan Lowe. He was pure class tonight.

No problem dan.  When micky needs a man to beat strabane you'll be the first one he calls  ::)

Ah come on. He's such a classy player and always has been.

To be honest haven't saw him play since underage days against my own club.  There is a big step up from playing against strabane to the Dublin though and can he defend defend defend?

The Trap

Even Fergal Logan might find it difficult to defend.

stringbean

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 15, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

Completely agree with this - too much of a regular occurrence these days

Was up at the match and this had been brewing for 10mins - rather than focusing on closing the game out Strabane seemed intent on starting a row. The ref had no chance to control - he should have abandoned it and both teams thrown out

Aaron Boone

Trillick match following finished 10.45pm. Must be one of the latest ever finishes.

redzone

If Plunkett Kane got a few years with Tyrone then I'm sure Dan Lowe could avwell

blewuporstuffed

I'm not sure its any more regular an occurance than it ever was, it's just with social media now, ever incident is around the country before the game is even over.
That's not to defend that in the slightest, alot of heavy suspensions need handed out and both clubs fined.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

SkillfulBill

Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
Quote from: GlenMan on September 15, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 01:15:41 AM
Quote from: GlenMan on September 15, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
A call up is required for Dan Lowe. He was pure class tonight.

No problem dan.  When micky needs a man to beat strabane you'll be the first one he calls  ::)

Ah come on. He's such a classy player and always has been.

To be honest haven't saw him play since underage days against my own club.  There is a big step up from playing against strabane to the Dublin though and can he defend defend defend?

County football would be the ruination of Dan Lowe gone are the days when skillfull classy footballers plyid their trade at county level it's all grunt and muscle now and horrible to watch.

TopOfTheRight13

Quote from: redzone on September 15, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
If Plunkett Kane got a few years with Tyrone then I'm sure Dan Lowe could avwell

Fianna lads could all make a case for making the team, because there well equipped at losing finals!

square_ball

Cheap shot. Kane was one of the best club players for a few years when he got a call up. Stupid comment.

redzone

Take it what ever way u want. Kane was a good player who got a few years with Tyrone. Can't see why dan can't be as good as footballer as him.
The donaghmore keeper I think is a future Tyrone player

bigtogs

Bad comment... you played the man... Plunkett Kane a great servant to his club and a gent, does not deserve that....

Localexpert

Quote from: redzone on September 15, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
Take it what ever way u want. Kane was a good player who got a few years with Tyrone. Can't see why dan can't be as good as footballer as him.

Plunkett Kane had captained his club to a senior championship when he joined the Tyrone team compared to your mate showing well against strabane.... Bit of a difference.

GlenMan

Quote from: redzone on September 15, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

Lorcan Quinn. He was the U17 Goalkeeper last year when they won the All Ireland. Definitely the man to replace Niall Morgan in the future.