Best Hotels for All Ireland final Weekend

Started by Keepthefaith93, September 06, 2011, 08:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keepthefaith93

We are going to play in the Kilmacud sevens and staying over on Sat & Sun night, what are the best hotels for a bit of craic?

heffo

If you don't mind driving or getting a taxi there is much better value outside of the city - On the Naas rd side - Maldron, Green Isle, Carlton out by Ashbourne etc..Bewleys in Leopardstown

heffo

Quote from: Keepthefaith93 on September 06, 2011, 09:07:12 AM
Thanks heffo but we are looking somewhere in the town near the action. Where are the teams staying at? Is the Burlington still a good spot on All Ireland Weekend?

Be prepared to pay so!

Dubs staying in Burlington the Sunday night - not sure where Kerry are staying

AZOffaly

Kerry normally stay out in that place in Santry before the games these day, the Crowne Plaza? Then their after party is normally the City West I think,

Milltown Row2

This is the place that's closest to the Sevens, we have a big crowd down every year and they all stay there. We also have 40 odd staying on the friday night who are doing the 'cycle to Croke'. 112 miles they are covering and raising money for the club.

http://www.stillorganpark.com/
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heffo

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 06, 2011, 09:15:03 AM
Kerry normally stay out in that place in Santry before the games these day, the Crowne Plaza? Then their after party is normally the City West I think,

Ye'd be much better staying wherever Kerry are - the Burlo will be quiet enough on the Sunday with no Sam Maguire to parade around.

Bingo

Just ring Coppers and see if they have any room or try one of the other hotels round Harcourt st.

quit yo jibbajabba

Donnellys Hollow

Kerry are staying in the old Jurys in Ballsbridge on Sunday night.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

spuds

d4hotels.ie

Located in Ballsbridge and a 10/15 minute walk to city centre
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Shamrock Shore

City West this weekend is usually very cheap and well worth booking early........ ;)