A New “Sub-Board”?

Started by Mossy Bruce, February 05, 2024, 12:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossy Bruce

What does it take to get a new sub-board created? I'd love to see one for Clare.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Never beat the deeler

I'd say your best bet would be to pm GaaboardMod5, he seems to be most active on here

https://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=15143
Hasta la victoria siempre

GAABoardMod5

Mossy Bruce: Not sure we have a lot (or any) Clare posters at this time. 

I'd advise keeping in touch with the hurling thread and the Div 3 football thread for matters touching on Clare hurling and football.  I'm sure any questions you have from afar (Oregon, if memory serves me right) can be answered from the contributors here.  Most posters on hurling matters seem quite knowledgeable across all counties, and while the Clare footballers may have slipped from recent highs, they remain well known among the big-ball aficionados and a Munster Final should be a very realistic target for the Banner.

But if there is a demand for a Clare-specific thread, I'll look into it.

Meanwhile, enjoy.

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on February 05, 2024, 01:14:54 AMMossy Bruce: Not sure we have a lot (or any) Clare posters at this time. 

I'd advise keeping in touch with the hurling thread and the Div 3 football thread for matters touching on Clare hurling and football.  I'm sure any questions you have from afar (Oregon, if memory serves me right) can be answered from the contributors here.  Most posters on hurling matters seem quite knowledgeable across all counties, and while the Clare footballers may have slipped from recent highs, they remain well known among the big-ball aficionados and a Munster Final should be a very realistic target for the Banner.

But if there is a demand for a Clare-specific thread, I'll look into it.

Meanwhile, enjoy.

Wow! Thanks for the very prompt response (and suggestions)!

If you build it, they will come(?)

LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Mossy Bruce

LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!