Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north aontroim gael

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on October 01, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 01, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on October 01, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 01, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
jesus shame on loughgiel for not leaving 20 yards in front of lightening fast forwards. :o catch a grip will you!!! we set up the only way they could to win and dunloy didn't adapt,  dunloy was always waiting on that spark or that goal coming, and it didn't.  our backs were excellent as were dunloys only for the fouling,  Shorty should have walked and thank god it didn't effect the outcome of the game.  wouldn't give the ref any grief what so ever.  As far as the "were dunloy not expecting it" i think over confidence paid a price here. Cdall to win with plenty to spare next time round and set up a serious final.  anywhere but ballycastle please!!!!

You call it confidence I would call it complacency but I know where your coming from
Sorry for not coming on here on throwing lots of praise at LG but the general feeling round Dunloy is we didn't get of the bus and that's why we lost.
LG fully deserved to win because all the Neymar stuff wouldn't have mattered if we played like we can
not wanting or expecting praise. but to think we were showing up to let your young guns do as they wanted was silly. and as someone said the sideline could have changed it up. id say complacency and over confidence was a factor but regardless our boys wanted it more, weather wouldn't have changed the hunger, we've plenty good enough lads on the dry day too.     someone said last week dunloy was going to blow holes in loughgiel. we went in hungry dunloy went in over confident.  that's the main factor

Didn't hear one person in Dunloy say they where going to blow holes in LG did I not tell you last week it was 50/50 so your way off the mark there.
Your spot on about the hunger LG wanted it more
I would usually go to the final because I like a good game of hurling but I think I will give it a miss for the same reasons I don't go to a Ulster football match

:D :'(

Na Glinntí Glasa

to be fair the rolling around and constant time wasting was getting tiresome at the end up.

we were shite, end of and thats why we lost.
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

agreed.  cocky and shite. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 01, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

There it is right there
Your eternal class shining right through
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on October 01, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 01, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on October 01, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 01, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
jesus shame on loughgiel for not leaving 20 yards in front of lightening fast forwards. :o catch a grip will you!!! we set up the only way they could to win and dunloy didn't adapt,  dunloy was always waiting on that spark or that goal coming, and it didn't.  our backs were excellent as were dunloys only for the fouling,  Shorty should have walked and thank god it didn't effect the outcome of the game.  wouldn't give the ref any grief what so ever.  As far as the "were dunloy not expecting it" i think over confidence paid a price here. Cdall to win with plenty to spare next time round and set up a serious final.  anywhere but ballycastle please!!!!

You call it confidence I would call it complacency but I know where your coming from
Sorry for not coming on here on throwing lots of praise at LG but the general feeling round Dunloy is we didn't get of the bus and that's why we lost.
LG fully deserved to win because all the Neymar stuff wouldn't have mattered if we played like we can
not wanting or expecting praise. but to think we were showing up to let your young guns do as they wanted was silly. and as someone said the sideline could have changed it up. id say complacency and over confidence was a factor but regardless our boys wanted it more, weather wouldn't have changed the hunger, we've plenty good enough lads on the dry day too.     someone said last week dunloy was going to blow holes in loughgiel. we went in hungry dunloy went in over confident.  that's the main factor

Didn't hear one person in Dunloy say they where going to blow holes in LG did I not tell you last week it was 50/50 so your way off the mark there.
Your spot on about the hunger LG wanted it more
I would usually go to the final because I like a good game of hurling but I think I will give it a miss for the same reasons I don't go to a Ulster football match
someone said on here last week 8+ and blow holes in them. no odds now.  jesus your taking it bad. next time we'll be sure to leave your young pups plenty of space alright  ;D

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on October 01, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

There it is right there
Your eternal class shining right through
only agreeing with your own club mate.

Seamroga in exile

Desperate altogether not letting the young Dunloy heroes have the run of Páirc Mac Uílín.  :-X
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

didnt take long for that to come out of you.

no one was cocky, if you check the posts prior to this it was called as a 50/50 game.

but your comment says more about you as a person.
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

jesus wasn't i only agreeing with you.  pretty desperate by yourself

Na Glinntí Glasa

your clutching at straws. you know rightly your comment was that to get a reaction and i regret that i bothered to warrant it with one.

hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

So to round of this weekends action.  Dunloy lost because of the weather and loughgiels tactics and the dispute over the dugout and the weather and not being able to hit nice clean ball into there nice wee forwards and the weather and our tactics and it's not there fault that the world domination is on hold for another year.  Here's how i seen it, JC got our game plan bang on, Dunloy lost at there own game, they battered and slapped last year against Cdall in the final and got NMM sent of for hitting back, won a championship. fair play. They battered and slapped yesterday and our lads stayed disciplined and won the game being a bit longer in the tooth.  to start and cry over how the opposition played is simply being a bad looser, end of story. move on

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 01, 2018, 03:43:15 PM
your clutching at straws. you know rightly your comment was that to get a reaction and i regret that i bothered to warrant it with one.
who originally said it?  catch yourself on

Na Glinntí Glasa

you know what i deleted this cause i cant be bothered continuing this debate at all.

we lost. end of. life moves on.
hurl like f**k boi!

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 01, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
Desperate altogether not letting the young Dunloy heroes have the run of Páirc Mac Uílín.  :-X

And here comes SIE
Mr fair wheather supporter of the century
You know LG won a match when you show up on these boards
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sleeping giant

replay sunday week in dunloy