The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

In other words anyone who doesn't agree with you bunch of clowns is a Nazi a fascist or alt right

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 14, 2019, 10:28:03 PM
In other words anyone who doesn't agree with you bunch of clowns is a Nazi a fascist or alt right
No, just Nazis or people who are alt-right (far right).

But your attempt to clamp down on my free speech is noted.

You're an awful hypocrite, tut tut.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 14, 2019, 10:37:24 PM

I didn't "attempt to clamp down on" anything......I just made a factual observation

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 14, 2019, 11:13:23 PM

I didn't "attempt to clamp down on" anything......I just made a factual observation
What you're quite clearly trying to do is to rule the use of the words "Nazi" and "alt-right" off limits, when they could scarcely be more pertinent in the discussion of US politics today and the techniques used by propagandists, trolls and pseudo-intellectuals to create a narrative favourable to far right authoritarian fascism of the Trump variety.

That's an attack on free speech.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 14, 2019, 11:44:44 PM

What you're quite clearly trying to do is to rule the use of the words "Nazi" and "alt-right" off limits, when they could scarcely be more pertinent in the discussion of US politics today and the techniques used by propagandists, trolls and pseudo-intellectuals to create a narrative favourable to far right authoritarian fascism of the Trump variety.

Only if you're a simpleton....use away. 

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 14, 2019, 11:58:01 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 14, 2019, 11:44:44 PM

Only if you're a simpleton....use away.
Cheers, Obergruppenfuhrer.

Eamonnca1

Yes, we are experiencing a net outflow of illegal, undocumented workers from America back to Mexico

"The estimated number of Mexicans in the United States illegally rose steadily for many years, from 2.9 million in 1995 to a peak of 6.9 million in 2007. But the number began dropping in 2008 and has fallen more since, reaching 5.8 million in 2014, the latest year for which Pew analyzed data.

If the number is falling, that means more illegal Mexican immigrants are leaving the United States than entering it. The numbers include both immigrants who entered the U.S. illegally and those who overstayed their visas.

According to Pew, key factors in the decline are the Great Recession, which meant U.S. job losses in construction and other sectors where Mexican immigrants are likely to work; a rising number of deportations; and increasing numbers of U.S. Border Patrol agents.

Immigration experts from a variety of think tanks said Pew's research on illegal immigration is well respected and saw no reason to doubt its methodology."

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 15, 2019, 02:01:29 AM
Yes, we are experiencing a net outflow of illegal, undocumented workers from America back to Mexico

"The estimated number of Mexicans in the United States illegally rose steadily for many years, from 2.9 million in 1995 to a peak of 6.9 million in 2007. But the number began dropping in 2008 and has fallen more since, reaching 5.8 million in 2014, the latest year for which Pew analyzed data.

If the number is falling, that means more illegal Mexican immigrants are leaving the United States than entering it. The numbers include both immigrants who entered the U.S. illegally and those who overstayed their visas.

According to Pew, key factors in the decline are the Great Recession, which meant U.S. job losses in construction and other sectors where Mexican immigrants are likely to work; a rising number of deportations; and increasing numbers of U.S. Border Patrol agents.

Immigration experts from a variety of think tanks said Pew's research on illegal immigration is well respected and saw no reason to doubt its methodology."

What are the numbers for other Nationalities crossing the Southern border?  Are they up or down?

Are apprehensions up or down?

Gabriel_Hurl

A laughing stock - serving the Clemson football team McDonalds and Wendy's

Gmac

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 15, 2019, 03:26:37 AM
A laughing stock - serving the Clemson football team McDonalds and Wendy's

ye all the 350 pound guys won't eat that

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

Dolph1

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 15, 2019, 02:01:29 AM

Lies, lies and more lies. Democrat spin.
Mexicans that get to the US won't leave any time soon for fear they won't make it back. There are disputes of how many are is the US. Some estimate up to 30 million illegals.

If they do actually manage to account for all the illegals then perhaps they can hand that over that list to ICE? Would save a lot of time and effort. The money they save could build a superwall.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 14, 2019, 01:22:49 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 11, 2019, 08:54:15 PM
The Trumpbots are deeply afraid of whites becoming a minority in the US.

Why does that excite you Sid?

Bump for Sid.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Eamonnca1

For his next trick, Adolph1 will disprove General Relativity using a slide rule and the "lie lies lies" defense.