Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Ach  :(

RIP wee John.

theskull1

RIP wee John. He'll get some send off
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

SaffronSports

Sad news. My daughter was at the Camán Camp in Cushendall last week and actually got a photo taken at his mural outside the Lurig afterwards. Legendary figure and played a beautiful part in Gaelic Games.

NorthAntrim

heavy amount of fixtures on saturday compared to sunday. whats the reasoning. and can we start the predictions

NorthAntrim

SHC
ST JOHNS V ROSSA DRAW
CUSHENDALL V BALLYCASTLE CUSHENDALL BY 10
AHOGHILL V DUNLOY DUNLOY BY 20
ST ENDAS V LOUGHGIEL LOUGHGIEL BY 10

IHC
CAREY V STGALLS CAREY BY 6
GLENARM V RANDALSTOWN RANDALSTOWN BY 3
GLENARIFFE V CREGGAN GLENARIFFE BY 4
GLENRAVEL V ST PAULS ST PAULS BY 6

JHC
LAMH DHEARG V RASHARKIN RASHARKIN BY 1
DAVITTS V ARMOY ARMOY BY 5
ST BRIGIDS V BALLYMENA BALLYMENA BY 7
GORT NA MONA V CLOUGHMILLS CLOUGHMILLS BY 3

JBHC
BELFAST SAINTS V LOCH MOR DRAW
LOCHBEG V ARDOYNE ARDOYNE BY 10+

keep her low this half

Quote from: NorthAntrim on August 01, 2023, 12:46:05 PM
SHC
ST JOHNS V ROSSA  Rossa by 3
CUSHENDALL V BALLYCASTLE CUSHENDALL BY 10 (agreed)
AHOGHILL V DUNLOY DUNLOY BY 20 ( may only be 15 depends how much either team is bothered )
ST ENDAS V LOUGHGIEL LOUGHGIEL BY 10 (again agreed )

IHC
CAREY V STGALLS CAREY BY 3
GLENARM V RANDALSTOWN Glenarm by 2
GLENARIFFE V CREGGAN GLENARIFFE BY 8
GLENRAVEL V ST PAULS ST PAULS BY 4

JHC
LAMH DHEARG V RASHARKIN Lamh dearg by 2
DAVITTS V ARMOY ARMOY BY 3
ST BRIGIDS V BALLYMENA BALLYMENA BY 5
GORT NA MONA V CLOUGHMILLS CLOUGHMILLS BY 13

JBHC
BELFAST SAINTS V LOCH MOR Belfast saints by 3
LOCHBEG V ARDOYNE ARDOYNE BY 6

NorthAntrim

Quote from: keep her low this half on August 01, 2023, 02:29:12 PM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on August 01, 2023, 12:46:05 PM
SHC
ST JOHNS V ROSSA  Rossa by 3
CUSHENDALL V BALLYCASTLE CUSHENDALL BY 10 (agreed)
AHOGHILL V DUNLOY DUNLOY BY 20 ( may only be 15 depends how much either team is bothered )
ST ENDAS V LOUGHGIEL LOUGHGIEL BY 10 (again agreed )

IHC
CAREY V STGALLS CAREY BY 3
GLENARM V RANDALSTOWN Glenarm by 2
GLENARIFFE V CREGGAN GLENARIFFE BY 8
GLENRAVEL V ST PAULS ST PAULS BY 4

JHC
LAMH DHEARG V RASHARKIN Lamh dearg by 2
DAVITTS V ARMOY ARMOY BY 3
ST BRIGIDS V BALLYMENA BALLYMENA BY 5
GORT NA MONA V CLOUGHMILLS CLOUGHMILLS BY 13

JBHC
BELFAST SAINTS V LOCH MOR Belfast saints by 3
LOCHBEG V ARDOYNE ARDOYNE BY 6

i believe GNM have a few men back and at home could make it tricky of cloughmills

a few games could go either way but all in all this stage of championship is boring. i think we need to go back to straight knockout

SaffronSports

I've started my hurling team profiles on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Anyone interested in doing one of them can send me a message. Players, coaches, supporters all welcome and will remain anonymous.

SaffronSports

Anyone at any games this weekend?

Took in Glenarm and Randalstown this evening. TNN worth their win unfortunately. They played well and have a few quality players that made the difference at that level. Glenarm have been handed one hell of a draw for their first year up. Hopefully they do whatever is required to stay at intermediate. There's some good young lads coming through over the next few years so hopefully stay around that level and then start to push on once the next generation start filtering through.

Not many shocks really but one that surprised me a little was Lamh Dhearg beating Rasharkin in the Junior. I had a wee notion Rasharkin might go one better than last year but obviously that makes it more difficult.

Carey drawing with St Galls was an interesting one too. That group looks tight so that could mean anything by the end of it all. Point dropped or could be the point that makes the difference.

imtommygunn

Rossa beating St John's an interesting one too though if it's three to go through it'll not make much difference I imagine . It's usually 1st straight through and 2nd plays 3rd in the other group? That will probably put them out earlier.

Yeah rasharkin ld looked like the main shock one though like you say st galls probably did a bit better tha expected.

Loughgiel st endas is on live today. Not sure on time.

imtommygunn

Creggan beating glenariffe a shock and glenravel beating st pauls probably unexpected too.

Kidder81

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 06, 2023, 03:56:42 PM
Creggan beating glenariffe a shock and glenravel beating st pauls probably unexpected too.

It's not the league Creggan that's for sure

Has anyone seen the stroke from the Loughgiel player doing the rounds ? As dirty and cowardly as you will see

CitySlicker11

I'd maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest extremely miss timed and reckless?

breakingball

Clutching at straws here.

One handed and with force.

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on August 06, 2023, 09:22:47 PM
I'd maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest extremely miss timed and reckless?