leix versus mayo 3

Started by rosnarun, March 02, 2008, 12:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

sorry for starting another one . the 1st one disappeared and the second one is locked.
Whats going on.
I can suure people we coulnd get arise out of the laois feckers  on this thread at all so there were no rows at all. hopefully calling the  Lelx will upset them
As to the game Very entertaining it was and a draw by definetly the right result.
best for leix  were Clancy Tierney(08 points)  and  young quigley has peobably ended BJP reign at full back.
Best for mayo were heaney (no news there) andy moran and keith higgins. JOM made a characteristicallybizzare decision with quigley on fire to put Shurle's Conreu on to mark him and fair play it worked to a certain extent but a weird move any way
another good move was the welcome intro of Mcgarrity at half time he curbed a very dominant Clancy.
While 4 points from austin was a good return  he still does not convince as a county player not i fear does James gill a brave hearted man but lacking the  extra bit required
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

dodo

Regardless of results.......the county board should investigate comments coming from the Carramore club regarding the unsavoury co mpilation of results ensuing from the debacle of the prolonging of the present situation pertaining to Mayo Gaels. Furthermore, the extention of the ambiguious messages sent by Feeney and Waldron to the supporter on the peat, embraced by the ordinary Joe shower gel the less manufacturing space is available to us Mayo green and red followers and there you go...

stephenite

Quote from: dodo on March 02, 2008, 03:54:53 AM
Regardless of results.......the county board should investigate comments coming from the Carramore club regarding the unsavoury co mpilation of results ensuing from the debacle of the prolonging of the present situation pertaining to Mayo Gaels. Furthermore, the extention of the ambiguious messages sent by Feeney and Waldron to the supporter on the peat, embraced by the ordinary Joe shower gel the less manufacturing space is available to us Mayo green and red followers and there you go...

:D

Lar Naparka

What is going on??
One thread disappeared without apparent reason and the follow up one is locked after a very short time. Better type fast or I'll be wasting my time again.
Dodo, I can hardly disagree with anything you've said.
Come to think of it, I can hardly agree either! :D
I'm clueless as to what is upsetting you but maybe you'd fill us in as you seem upset over something.
As to the game itself, at least we earned a hard-won point.
But the game certainly followed an all too predictable pattern with Mayo's midfield being cleaned out and Laois hoofing a stream of high balls down on BJP and Quigley with inevitable results.
In fairness to Padden, he appeared injured throughout the game and even Finn McCool couldn't cope under the circumstances.
However, there were positives and Johnno seems to be slowly getting a young and talented squad together.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

WJP11

See http://mayogaablog.com/ for a match report from an unashamed Mayo perspective!

rosnarun

Quote from: dodo on March 02, 2008, 03:54:53 AM
this is an issue that has been ignored for far too long
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere