Galway in disarray as Sice Lashes management team

Started by rosnarun, December 22, 2016, 12:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

He dissed the previous management team

Galway v Mayo 2017 should be a cracker

ballinaman

"And quite often things go in cycles, Mayo have had a pretty long cycle, I think there could be a wheel turning with them. I think our group is getting a little bit older, a bit cuter and hopefully they can turn the wheel on Mayo. If we turned them over in Galway that'd set down another marker."

Mayo people are often accused of getting ahead of themselves. Mayo went in half arsed last year vs Galway and got caught rightly so, undercooked and over confident.

twohands!!!

Given how Tipp took them apart in the quarter-final I wouldn't exactly be showering the current Galway management with praise either.

muppet

Spotted just in Ballinasloe..........

These two claim to be down from Dublin, looking to get the previous management's side of the story for an Indo exclusive!

MWWSI 2017

Cunny Funt

A misleading thread header if ever I seen one. Jury is still out on Kevin Walsh as manager and 2017 will be his 3rd attempt to get Galway out of division 2 and to win a championship game in Croke park.

muppet

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 22, 2016, 06:41:36 PM
A misleading thread header if ever I seen one. Jury is still out on Kevin Walsh as manager and 2017 will be his 3rd attempt to get Galway out of division 2 and to win a championship game in Croke park.

Hard to know what the hell Sice was thinking though. Walsh will hardly thank him for that crap.
MWWSI 2017

mouview

Sice may have been correct about Mulholland's tenure, but he hasn't always produced at Senior level himself when the chips were down either, cf. Tipp match.

Asal Mor

Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 06:46:58 PM
Hard to know what the hell Sice was thinking though. Walsh will hardly thank him for that crap.

Bizarre stuff for Sice to come out with alright. Maybe he was inspired by Holmes and Connelly. "If they can needlessly open an old wound and turn themselves into targets for ridicule, then why can't I?" he probably said to himself.

Syferus

Sice has gone off the reservation this year.

muppet

Quote from: Asal Mor on December 23, 2016, 12:35:44 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 06:46:58 PM

Bizarre stuff for Sice to come out with alright. Maybe he was inspired by Holmes and Connelly. "If they can needlessly open an old wound and turn themselves into targets for ridicule, then why can't I?" he probably said to himself.

;D ;D ;D

Maybe Rochford called in an old (and badly needed) favour?
MWWSI 2017

INDIANA

Quote from: rosnarun on December 22, 2016, 12:09:02 PM
http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/football/gary-sice-lets-rip-at-alan-mulholland-436338.html

Why did he do this?

And secondly he's not good enough to be speaking like that.

he hasn't been exactly brilliant himself for Galway. But sure he can blame the manager for that!

muppet

Quote from: INDIANA on December 23, 2016, 01:24:20 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on December 22, 2016, 12:09:02 PM
http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/football/gary-sice-lets-rip-at-alan-mulholland-436338.html

Why did he do this?

And secondly he's not good enough to be speaking like that.

he hasn't been exactly brilliant himself for Galway. But sure he can blame the manager for that!

You wouldn't be seen dead sitting beside him.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

With the herrins and Rhus in disarray and Ros not in the best of array - great opportunity for Sligo to shnake Connacht.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM