Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Targetman

After seeing what Fermanagh did to Monaghan do Down have the personal on and off the field to do something similar to Donegal on Sunday?

snoopdog

It will  be a tough ask to beat Donegal. We will need to be bettee in front of the posts. But if we can get by Donegal an ulster title would be realistic.

Lecale Gael

Down feis sevens results

Senior
Loughinisland bt Mayobridge

Junior
Dundrum bt Aughlisnafinn

Minor
Ballylough bt Attical

disappointing state of affairs only 2 senior entries and 3 junior entries

south down and east down minor qualifying were very well attended by all accounts and results are on the down website. some good close games there.

2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

downjim

PRFL on at 11am on the day Down play in Clones. When I was playing football it was on the bus from 9am to the Paragon. Would the county board not have some sense. How can Rostrevor play in Cherryvale at 11 and be in Clones for 2.

Samforever

Quote from: downjim on June 05, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
PRFL on at 11am on the day Down play in Clones. When I was playing football it was on the bus from 9am to the Paragon. Would the county board not have some sense. How can Rostrevor play in Cherryvale at 11 and be in Clones for 2.
I'm sure the two clubs could arrange alternative date. Can't see Cherryvale  objecting

Square Ball

Quote from: Samforever on June 05, 2018, 06:27:36 PM
I'm sure the two clubs could arrange alternative date. Can't see Cherryvale  objecting

Cant see Cherryvale objecting either, but ask Bredagh to be on the safe side 🤔🤔🤔
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

downjim

Bridge shit themselves again tonight with the game in their hands with ten to go
Kilcoo be hard to stop

supersub

All games now off I see.

Aristo 60

No word of a team?

Any injuries since Newry?

our_fella

Quote from: downjim on June 06, 2018, 10:48:31 PM
Bridge shit themselves again tonight with the game in their hands with ten to go
Kilcoo be hard to stop

Kilcoo start anymore bralls? Laverty still diving when 1-on-1 with keeper? Whole mgt team still stupidly mic'd up?

Brick Tamlin

I think you mean Brawls.

Can you explain why its stupid for a management team to be Mic'd up?

Mourne Red

Many going to the game this weekend?? Anyone know were you'd be able to park?

our_fella

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on June 07, 2018, 02:20:13 PM
I think you mean Brawls.

3 slabbers all mic'd up. on line / behind goals and slabbering from top of a van

Targetman

Quote from: our_fella on June 07, 2018, 03:29:07 PM
Quote from: Brick Tamlin on June 07, 2018, 02:20:13 PM
I think you mean Brawls.

3 slabbers all mic'd up. on line / behind goals and slabbering from top of a van
Seriously who was on top of a van!!

Stevie Nicks

Quote from: our_fella on June 07, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
Quote from: downjim on June 06, 2018, 10:48:31 PM
Kilcoo be hard to stop

Kilcoo start anymore bralls? Laverty still diving when 1-on-1 with keeper? Whole mgt team still stupidly mic'd up?

Do you care to elaborate?? That is a brave accusation, I have been to a few of the games and have seen a broken jaw, a broken eye socket and a young lad getting kicked all of whom were wearing Kilcoo jerseys! Kilcoo are not on their own by a far way in starting bralls