10 Premium tickets for Dubs V Meath

Started by say nothin, May 31, 2007, 12:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

say nothin

Anyone interested in goin VIP to the big game on sunday. Would prefer to sell all together as oppossed to 10 individual tickets

send me a message

ludermor

where did you get them and how much are you looking for

bergo

Aren't premium level tickets complimentary?

rosnarun

If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

say nothin

if you are interested please send me a message.

The Real Laoislad

I have a half empty box of scots clan i got a christmas and i'll also throw in a blown lightblub? That should get me a least 4 tickets?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

rosnarun

forget the tickets i raise my bid to 30C for the scots clan. (or are we just keeping this sc**bag Scalper on top of the list by mocking him)
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

DUBSFORSAM1

100 Euro a ticket for seats in a corp box is what he is offering...

Jinxy

Quote from: say nothin on May 31, 2007, 12:55:23 PM
Anyone interested in goin VIP to the big game on sunday. Would prefer to sell all together as oppossed to 10 individual tickets

send me a message

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Bud Wiser

And there was I all along giving the friggin things away when  I should have been selling them.  Still, it's nice to see someone getting one thousand bills for ten of them and then doing the honest thing, giving the one thousand to the cancer charity or AZ Offally's thread for charity.

ONeill

Quote from: Bud Wiser on May 31, 2007, 06:30:21 PM
And there was I all along giving the friggin things away when  I should have been selling them.  Still, it's nice to see someone getting one thousand bills for ten of them and then doing the honest thing, giving the one thousand to the cancer charity or AZ Offally's thread for charity.

Or he could buy 250 members a pint.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stiffler

Quote from: ONeill on May 31, 2007, 06:34:16 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on May 31, 2007, 06:30:21 PM

Or he could buy 250 members a pint.

If he did that you would probably end up blocked, given the number of aliases you have O'Neill
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real Laoislad

any other offers for the scots clan? go on Bud Wiser i know ye Abbeyleix men have sweet tooth's
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Shamrock Shore

LaoisLad

I'l swap the Scots Clan with some Emerald chocolates outside Pairc Ui PissingRain on Sat.

Who would want posh tickets for Ladyboys in Croker on Sun when we can have the real deal on Sat.

May the wanter of money for free tickets never want for much  >:(

Louth Exile

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 31, 2007, 03:54:33 PM
I have a half empty box of scots clan i got a christmas and i'll also throw in a blown lightblub? That should get me a least 4 tickets?

I'll see your scots clan and I'll raise you a half eaten easter egg that I still have in the fridge, feck it while I'm in the fridge I'll even through in mouldy jar of salad cream - C'mon that got to get me at least five tickers  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com