Author Topic: Carlow v Tyrone  (Read 5947 times)

the goal was on

• View Profile
Re: Carlow v Tyrone
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2018, 10:48:30 AM »
Even if Carlow kep it tight they have no scoring power. If Tyrone get ahead early its game over. If not it will stay tigh but when game opens up after 55 mins tyrones higher quality will make it a comfortable evening. Everyone is awre of what Carlow bring to table now and thats gonna be there probelm as it was agianst Laois. Laois mirrored them largely. If tyrone do that there is only one winner. Likely though tyrone will be more aggressive on kick outs etc and if this brings joy early it will be a tough ask for Carlow.

Fuzzman

• Aughabrack (Tyrone Not Cork)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2018, 11:38:31 AM »
Jay Sus!
If Mickey wanted to lower fans expectations both inside and outside of the county he certainly has done so.

A narrow defeat to a very poor Meath team after extra time after a convincing loss to Monaghan who then lose to Fermanagh and now we're all wondering will we get it tight to Carlow.
Seems a long way from where we were last summer.
Talk of bringing back players of haven't been up to scratch before, certainly seems to show we are not in a good place.

Personally I just want a summer of exciting Sat night games and then a wee run in the last 8 and I'm happy.
I had my 4 kids all togged out in their Tyrone gear for the first time ever on Fathers day in the park and this Armagh lad cycled past with his kids and roared out "COME ON ARMAGH" to them.

Rebecca (9) shouts back "It's Tyrone NOT Armagh" ya gobshite".

OK maybe not exactly what she said.  ::)

Jinxy

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »
At least your kids didn't attack each other.
#progress
If you were any use you'd be playing.