Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Rossfan

Just culture then.
Would there be a grant available?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

As long as they're taking each other out...

Orior

Funerals are great. You get to see relations that you haven't seen for ages. After the initial "sorry for your trouble" you can relax and have a laugh about the good old days.

Funerals are terrible. Besides the fact that someone died, you have to spend time with relations that you'd rather not spend time with.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 13, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 13, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
Take it this was the gypos?

it was indeed

Maybe his will said "last man standing gets all my stuff "
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Eamonnca1

tonto1888

Eamonnca1

What's with the ruckus today with the PSNI at that republican parade? I saw video of it but didn't see what happened in the lead-up to it. Seems like the cops were well prepared for trouble. The sources I have said the cops "ambushed" the parade (organised by Republican Sinn Fein) and started the trouble. Does anyone have any inside info?

bennydorano

Looked like the Police had 'this is an illegal parade' sign draped over a Landrover.

tonto1888

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 01, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
What's with the ruckus today with the PSNI at that republican parade? I saw video of it but didn't see what happened in the lead-up to it. Seems like the cops were well prepared for trouble. The sources I have said the cops "ambushed" the parade (organised by Republican Sinn Fein) and started the trouble. Does anyone have any inside info?

Carla Lockhart kicked up a massive fuss about he one last year so the cops were probably well briefed on it. They did look to go in heavy handed

general_lee

They flattened a pensioner in the process. Look forward to PSNI Craigavon's cheerful take on it on Facebook...

tonto1888

Quote from: general_lee on April 01, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
They flattened a pensioner in the process. Look forward to PSNI Craigavon's cheerful take on it on Facebook...

Did you see the video?

JimStynes

Police had no need to get involved by the looks of it. The parade would have been over and one with in an hour and home with the need for all that carryon. But at the same time I wouldn't have much time for the people involved in the parade. The vast majority of them wouldn't exactly be the pillars of society.

imtommygunn

Quote from: tonto1888 on April 01, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 01, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

Carla Lockhart kicked up a massive fuss about he one last year so the cops were probably well briefed on it. They did look to go in heavy handed

She seems like a piece of work.

general_lee

Quote from: tonto1888 on April 01, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
Quote from: general_lee on April 01, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Did you see the video?
I've seen a few videos. They had two unmarked minibuses full of cops as well as a pile of landrovers.
I'm no support of RSF but they definitely could have dealt with it better. Next year will be a bundle of laughs, or maybe they didn't think that far ahead