Help Bud Do His Shopping

Started by Bud Wiser, July 28, 2007, 08:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Ok, I asked this question before and someone was kind enough to give me a link. I have back tracked through 100 pages and can't find it and I did the Google thing.

There is a new shopping centre outside Newry, between Armagh and Newry somewhere, or between Newry and Belfast. Anyone know its name or link please?

Thanks very much

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Drumanee 1

between belfast newry,thinks its called bridge end or bridge water somthing like that

T Fearon

Just follow the signs from Belfast out of Newry Bud, Bridgewater Park adjacent to the town of Banbridge, on the dual carriageway.

Bud Wiser

Thanks very much. While I have ye all, I have to go to a wedding in Hollywood of all places.  Any hotels near Cullendon other than that Spa one that is any good or would you have to stay in Belfast?

T Fearon

Try the Stormont Hotel (adjacent to the big house itself, and you might even see the bossman himself  in the hotel, as I have done, though not at the bar of course) or the Crawfordsburn Inn

Bud Wiser

Can we watch the Sunday Game there and sing Wolfe Tones songs.

T Fearon

As long as there's enough of ye (majority rules the day on all issues up here!) and Billy Hastings isn't around I'd say you'd be alright, sure the Ards peninsula five mile down the road is the heart of Down Hurling anyway

Drumanee 1

not that many hotels in that particular area bud you just as handy getting a decent and well priced hotel in the city,only a 10 minute taxi ride.as far as somewhere to watch the match,well good luck with that in holywood.

Bud Wiser

Thanks very much, I will be going to Belfast on Monday and I will have a scout around prior to the tribes arrival.

Tony, you said I might see the boss in The Stormont, I take it you mean Gerry Adams when you say the boss ;)