China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2021, 12:57:11 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 14, 2021, 12:00:24 PM
Are you allowed in your friend's house yet? I didn't think you were allowed in anything other than a garden?

Yeah I think gyms should have been open a long time ago tbh. The vast majority of gyms , from what I am led to believe, have been very vigilant with hygiene etc.

What I meant with that was, Why can't I sit in a friends house but can go to the gym?  I personally think the gym has more chances of spreading than a large living room with the windows open!

Ah sorry misunderstood. At a guess they have responsible people running them(allegedly) lol.

Armagh18

Wee Robbie Swann sounds positive. Better be decent dates given tomorrow

Rich Ricci

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 14, 2021, 04:56:31 PM

He must have gotten a blow to the head. Expecting Michael Mcbride or fellow doom merchant/minor celeb Dr. Tom Black to come out crying that we're moving too quickly any day now.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 14, 2021, 04:56:31 PM

Think he knows he had no choice really to be honest. The North could be fully open tomorrow truth be told.

Gmac

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 14, 2021, 11:50:43 AM
We need Sid and Angelo back. This thread has become one of discussion, fact and opinion.

Not what I signed up for.
think I stumbled on him on twitter @angeloOfTyrone if you miss him

Milltown Row2

Jesus! Is there contradictions in his posts or is he on point!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Louther

Quote from: Gmac on April 15, 2021, 02:25:15 AM
We need Sid and Angelo back. This thread has become one of discussion, fact and opinion.

A big fan of Ewan MacKenna.

And two of the 17 people he follows is Gript and John McGurk...I knew that's where he was getting half his "facts" and links from.

Armagh18

Was rumours of hospitality (outdoors) being allowed back at end of April along with hairdressers etc. Now looking to be early to mid May, guess we will have to wait and see. Will be great to have some firm dates and certainty!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Gmac on April 15, 2021, 02:25:15 AM

😂 He'll be back soon.....Rolling wars over 7 threads, its hard to keep up who hates who.

Louther

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 15, 2021, 10:06:09 AM
Was rumours of hospitality (outdoors) being allowed back at end of April along with hairdressers etc. Now looking to be early to mid May, guess we will have to wait and see. Will be great to have some firm dates and certainty!

NI seem to be moving into a good place. The health minister sounded positive yesterday.

Locally here in ROI, there is a lot going on. Sports for underage back on 26th but traffic, footfall, activity all seem to have ramped up a lot in last few weeks.

trailer

Great to see the Executive finally catch up with the rest of society.

Armagh18

Quote from: Louther on April 15, 2021, 10:24:24 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 15, 2021, 10:06:09 AM

NI seem to be moving into a good place. The health minister sounded positive yesterday.

Locally here in ROI, there is a lot going on. Sports for underage back on 26th but traffic, footfall, activity all seem to have ramped up a lot in last few weeks.
First time ever. Think they've realised that if they don't give a bit people will totally ignore the restrictions more so than ever.

Taylor

From what has been leaked (if correct) the dates for gyms & indoor dining reopening is tough on those business' as well as not making much sense

GetOverTheBar

Hospitality Ulster pushing hard this morning online.

Might there be a twist yet?

Armagh18

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 15, 2021, 11:33:01 AM
Hospitality Ulster pushing hard this morning online.

Might there be a twist yet?
Hopefully. Surely gyms are no more or less safe than indoor hospitality. And outdoor hospitality is bound to be safer than an indoor gym?