Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgreenery

I'd imagine Larrson's debut would be against Man City next Saturday but could be against Benfica on Wednesday.
Has it been comfirmed when he'll be playing? ???

Uladh

Redgreenery

Would his debut probably be against Newcastle on the 1st of Janurary or would it be later on in the month?

Norf Tyrone

Hello? Hello? Are you here? Hello?
Excuse me can you point me in the direction of the condemnation of Ronaldo's dive?

:-*
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

never kickt a ball

What dive? Do you mean Ronaldo's penalty? If he dived he would have got a yellow card not a penalty?

Norf Tyrone

How did you know I was talking about Ronaldo's penalty?

never kickt a ball

I didn't norf. That's why I asked. What dive? Do you mean Ronaldo's penalty? Seriously though did you see Ferguson being interviewed and shown that incident and then squirming to say it wasn't a dive.

Norf Tyrone

Never seen the interview, but read it. I wonder what Fergie will say to CR regarding?

never kickt a ball

What can he say? He has to back his player. Any manager has to. United got the three points. Saw Gary Speed on this morning talking about Diouf. Aparently he went public and admitted to diving. Speed reckons since this he is the most fouled player around and he rarely gets a free.

Goats Do Shave

If you check the rules...if a player has to jump out of the way of a tackle then it is a foul...if Ronaldo hadn't jumped over Swatzhisname he'd have been polaxed!

Keeper shouldn't have come out like that! Penalty!

maxpower

i'll condemn it, i think its was terrible.  if he'd been honest and not tried for a penalty he would have scored.  iF i were ferguson i'd publicly back him but give him a right rollicking.

though rooney really should have scored anyway,
What happens next????

full back

Although it looked bad I dont really give a sh1t.Am just happy we got the result.Chelsea are at the same sort of thing week in week out.If its not Drogba it Robben, so we should just take the result and leave Ron alone

charlie stubbs

larsson isnt eligible to the 6th jan as far as i no 4 fa cup

magpie seanie

I think Ronaldo is more sinned against than sinning. Every time he goes down he's accused of diving but he's probably the most fouled player in the league. Some times he goes down easy enough but I honestly think from watching him that he has cleaned up his act no end in this area. Still a bit of room for improvement but its obvious he's changed his attitude. He's no Drogba for sure. Anyway, the most important issue was that it was a penalty.

Bensars

Larssons first premiership game could be against aston Villa and Martin O Neill