Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Has anyone ever been convicted of assault and went on to represent Tyrone?

LeoMc

Quote from: Quarterback on May 22, 2019, 01:36:12 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 22, 2019, 12:52:11 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 22, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Is this the same fella got himself into trouble last year with a similar act by chance?
different fella I think. This lad is a county u20. Possible vice captain?

Was on social media earlier in the day saying he was going to do it. Needs a wee trip through the courts - only way he will learn
If that were true and it was preserved it would go along way toward showing premeditation and securing a conviction.

WT4E

Case would be thrown out i'd say as he wouldn't get fair trial as someone posted his picture that day on twitter accusing him of the act.

redhandofgod

Quote from: LeoMc on May 22, 2019, 02:06:49 PM
Is this the same fella got himself into trouble last year with a similar act by chance?

Was on social media earlier in the day saying he was going to do it. Needs a wee trip through the courts - only way he will learn

If that were true and it was preserved it would go along way toward showing premeditation and securing a conviction.

Lough behaved very badly against Pomeroy in the league match too. They guy in question had the jersey ripped off Kieran McGeary before the ball was thrown in.

In hiding

Quote from: redhandofgod on May 22, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

Lough behaved very badly against Pomeroy in the league match too. They guy in question had the jersey ripped off Kieran McGeary before the ball was thrown in.

Wrong guy.
This is were hearsay gets dangerous

LeoMc

Quote from: WT4E on May 22, 2019, 02:17:49 PM
Case would be thrown out i'd say as he wouldn't get fair trial as someone posted his picture that day on twitter accusing him of the act.
Would it not be in front of a magistrate rather than the high court?

WT4E

Sorry maybe I watch too much suits.... Haven't a clue what I'm talking about.

Gaafan2

Quote from: In hiding on May 22, 2019, 05:29:35 PM

Wrong guy.

Not the wrong guy, it was definitely him. Tortured kieran the entire game who then ended up retaliating and got sent off.

southtyronegael

Can we name the guy on here? Heard he txt someone after boasting about his handywork on kavanagh. Is this the type of dirt bag we want representing our county?

Tyrone95

Quote from: gaafan2 on May 22, 2019, 10:23:31 PM

Wrong guy.

Not the wrong guy, it was definitely him. Tortured kieran the entire game who then ended up retaliating and got sent off.
I was not at either game but by the names I have heard I do not think it was the same player who was on mcgeary that day that was involved in Sunday's incident. I may be corrected here but as far as i'm aware it wasn't. I'm not going to name either player but I think the name has been doing the rounds anyway

Club boi

Quote from: Tyrone95 on May 22, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

Wrong guy.

I was not at either game but by the names I have heard I do not think it was the same player who was on mcgeary that day that was involved in Sunday's incident. I may be corrected here but as far as i'm aware it wasn't. I'm not going to name either player but I think the name has been doing the rounds anyway

If, and if you are correct, that means Loughmacrory have a serious problem. That means they have at least 3 thugs - last years, man on mc geary and now man on kavanagh. Surely something has to be done to stamp this out now!! I wouldnt be a fan of taking it through any courts but if he said he was going to do it on social media, then fu@k it, I hope he gets done for assault like he would if it was a saturday night outside sallys

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Club boi on May 22, 2019, 11:09:23 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on May 22, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

Wrong guy.

If, and if you are correct, that means Loughmacrory have a serious problem. That means they have at least 3 thugs - last years, man on mc geary and now man on kavanagh. Surely something has to be done to stamp this out now!! I wouldnt be a fan of taking it through any courts but if he said he was going to do it on social media, then fu@k it, I hope he gets done for assault like he would if it was a saturday night outside sallys

+1
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

omaghjoe

I cant understand the sudden outrage, Loughmacrory have had this problem for a long time, getting their house in order is long overdue.
So any incident like this involving them the cane should be brought out as strongly as possible as standard since they obviously need a bit of motivation to get it sorted

Under Lights

Apparently solicitors getting involved now.

GlenMan

We don't need a running commentary on here with false/inaccurate information being posted.