I don't have a vote and haven't decided how I would vote if I did
9 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 230

armaghniac

Quote from: muppet on June 27, 2015, 09:44:20 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on June 27, 2015, 05:37:30 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 27, 2015, 12:18:52 PM
Quote from: armaghniac link=topic=25487.msg1483140#msg148314

The concept of corporations "marrying" makes as much sense as two people of the same sex "marrying".

You are barely keeping a lid on it. We can see it boiling away inside you.

Perhaps a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

In my world the pot and the kettle can marry.

Yours?  ;D

I'd be very happy for a pot and kettle to marry. But I wouldn't consider two pots or two kettles as marriage.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

Quote from: armaghniac on June 27, 2015, 10:13:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 27, 2015, 09:44:20 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on June 27, 2015, 05:37:30 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 27, 2015, 12:18:52 PM
Quote from: armaghniac link=topic=25487.msg1483140#msg148314

The concept of corporations "marrying" makes as much sense as two people of the same sex "marrying".

You are barely keeping a lid on it. We can see it boiling away inside you.

Perhaps a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

In my world the pot and the kettle can marry.

Yours?  ;D

I'd be very happy for a pot and kettle to marry. But I wouldn't consider two pots or two kettles as marriage.

Don't tell Whitey, but they are all black!
MWWSI 2017

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Maguire01

Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on August 06, 2015, 11:15:12 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-33799198

No same-sex here, we're British....Translink score an own goal, again...
I don't think this reflects badly on Translink at all. They can't control what their drivers say. It was one driver, and it seems like he was challenged by colleagues at the time and action is being taken. Not sure what else Translink could do.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Reiterate to all their employees the obligations Translink have to provide equality in their service to all customers?
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

muppet

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34432701

A senior priest at the Vatican has revealed he is gay, on the eve of a major meeting that will define the Catholic Church's teaching on family.

Poland-born Krysztof Charamsa, 43, said he wanted to challenge the Church's "backwards" attitude to homosexuality.

Msgr Charamsa said he was in a relationship and was "happy and proud" of his identity.

The Vatican called his actions "very serious and irresponsible" and stripped him of doctrinal responsibilities.

Msgr Charamsa's statement came as bishops arrived in Rome for a synod that will discuss homosexuality, among other issues.

In an interview with the Corriere Della Sera, Msgr Charamsa, said: "It's time the Church opened its eyes and realised that offering gay believers total abstinence from a life of love is inhuman.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 03, 2015, 07:02:48 PM

A senior priest at the Vatican has revealed he is gay, on the eve of a major meeting that will define the Catholic Church's teaching on family.

Poland-born Krysztof Charamsa, 43, said he wanted to challenge the Church's "backwards" attitude to homosexuality.

Msgr Charamsa said he was in a relationship and was "happy and proud" of his identity.

The Vatican called his actions "very serious and irresponsible" and stripped him of doctrinal responsibilities.

Msgr Charamsa's statement came as bishops arrived in Rome for a synod that will discuss homosexuality, among other issues.

In an interview with the Corriere Della Sera, Msgr Charamsa, said: "It's time the Church opened its eyes and realised that offering gay believers total abstinence from a life of love is inhuman.

WTF is he doing being a Catholic priest, he is a hypocrite!

If he is a homosexual he had no business entering the priesthood, it goes completely against Gods teachings, he entered the priesthood like so many others of his ilk, you cannot simply make up your own rules to justify your own wishes.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

From the Bunker

A gay rights movement within the Clergy. Would never have seen that one coming?

muppet

Quote from: stew on October 03, 2015, 08:23:05 PM

If he is a homosexual he had no business entering the priesthood, it goes completely against Gods teachings, he entered the priesthood like so many others of his ilk, you cannot simply make up your own rules to justify your own wishes.

God made him a homosexual, so in that regard I see no problem. However being in a relationship I can see difficulty with.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 03, 2015, 08:43:51 PM
Quote from: stew on October 03, 2015, 08:23:05 PM

God made him a homosexual, so in that regard I see no problem. However being in a relationship I can see difficulty with.

I have a problem with a man who lies and cheats his way into an important position in the Clergy, based on the Bible he knew he had no place in the Church but went ahead and made a living out of it, deceiving who knows who many Catholics in the process! This is just plain wrong.

Having a boyfriend and justifying having a boyfriend by using the Bible to me is disgraceful, we all fall short but FFS he is a homosexual and he knows full well what God thinks of a man laying down with another man!

Rossfan

Yet God made some men who are programmed to want to " lay down " with men.
Did God get it wrong then?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

screenexile

Quote from: Rossfan on October 03, 2015, 11:54:47 PM

No no no God only does all the good things!!

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

stew

stew

Quote from: Rossfan on October 03, 2015, 11:54:47 PM
[/quote

He gave us free will................. Not free Willy.  :P