Things your other half does that annoy you

Started by Boycey, April 28, 2020, 03:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

3 hours? Just get a tractor for that, and teach her
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 01, 2020, 03:46:00 PM
Posh c***ts with dishwashers! My biggest gripe is when I come home from a really busy day at work, wrecked. All I'm thinking is open a beer and sit in garden for a while. Wife has took the lawnmower out and left it ready for me to cut the grass which is a 3 hour job. Now, I really don't mind doin it, actually enjoy it, but IL fuckin do it when I feel like doin it. Near took the head of her few times because of it. Other than that she a great woman.

Yeah, round our part of the world we have sheep for that sort of thing. Rules out the grass cutting and a wife if you get my drift.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

armaghniac

Posh c***ts with dishwashers! My biggest gripe is when I come home from a really busy day at work, wrecked. All I'm thinking is open a beer and sit in garden for a while. Wife has took the lawnmower out and left it ready for me to cut the grass which is a 3 hour job. Now, I really don't mind doin it, actually enjoy it, but IL fuckin do it when I feel like doin it. Near took the head of her few times because of it. Other than that she a great woman.

The wife  said  to me that the grass was up to the window. So I told her to get the guy that lives downstairs to cut it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eamonnca1

Get a goat.

quit yo jibbajabba

Currently hoggin the tv.
Im upstairs drinkin whiskey gettin angrier by the half un

illdecide

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 02, 2020, 10:00:02 PM
Currently hoggin the tv.
Im upstairs drinkin whiskey gettin angrier by the half un

R u sure you're on the right thread? Is there a ball bag thread started yet
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

quit yo jibbajabba

Nae borr lol.

Wife still hoggin tv, me still on whiskey, this wont end well.

Ah fuckitt, she can have it im away to bed

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

Oh, and taking forever to decide what to buy. She musta spent 4 hours today scrolling on her phone looking at patio chairs, and she'd been sending me more links than I've had time to look at. I gave her a few suggestions based on what I wanted and she shot them all down. Then she asks what I thought of the latest one. I stopped doing my homework and looked at it, gave her feedback as to why I didn't like it, and she says "It's just a chair! Does it matter?"
Me: "Then why did you ask my opinion? Just go ahead and pick one then, I don't care at this point!"

quit yo jibbajabba

You shouldve said "Chairio wife" at that stage

Ill get me coat...

on the sideline

Drops hints with the subtlety of a sledgehammer!

When she's looking something done it has to be done there and then, doesn't matter what else I'm doing or have planned. And until it's done there's no peace lol.

I could be on this thread for a while...lol

screenexile

Critiquing the decor watching tv.

Some lad gets his head chopped off and it starts bobbling along the floor "Oh my god wouldn't that floor look brilliant in our front room?!"

Why?

TheOptimist

Where to start. One that gets me;

Wife: What will we do for dinner this evening.
Me: I dont mind, whatever you fancy.
Wife: Why am I always the one that has to choose.
Me: Sighs (I know whats about to happen), What about pizza and chips?
Wife: Na
Me; Spuds and Chicken?
Wife: Nah
Me: Spaghetti Bolognese?
Wife: Na, had pasta yesterday
Me: Curry and Rice?
Wife: Nah
Me: Chippy?
Wife: nah, What about Fish?
Me: Sounds good

Then repeat the next day