Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgegael

Kobe Bryant. Helicopter accident being reported.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Square Ball

Getty
EXCLUSIVE
KOBE BRYANT
DIES IN HELICOPTER CRASH ...
Everyone On Board Dead

1/26/2020 11:24 AM PT
Kobe Bryant died in a helicoper crash in Calabasas Sunday morning ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down. A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived. 5 people are confirmed dead. We're told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.

Eyewitnesses also tell us that they heard the helicopter's engine sputtering before it went down. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gallsman

Jesus f**king Christ Kobe Bryant.

nrico2006

Was just reading up on Bryant yesterday after James overtook him on the all time scorers list. Shocking!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Capt Pat

Private helicopters and planes have taken out their fair share of the rich and famous. John Denver and JFK jr to name two.

smelmoth

Quote from: gallsman on January 26, 2020, 07:57:51 PM
Jesus f**king Christ Kobe Bryant.
Well quite

A supreme basketballer. Whether he was a supreme person is very much in doubt. Even to the more attainable standard of decent or even adequate he would have struggled to meet

Cunny Funt

Thats shocking. RIP Kobe.

Saffrongael

His teenage daughter on board too according to reports
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

brokencrossbar1

My son and I were talking about him during the Liverpool match. Comparing the greats and top scorers. Saying about how he and LeBron came straight from High School to the NBA and that's one of the reasons they had high scores....then this....heart breaking.

Saffrongael

9 on board dead now confirmed
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

AFM

Nicholas Parsons - Sale of the Century host.

Dire Ear

Loved that show,  £6 for a tv......RIP

thebar

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B