Cork v Roscommon - Cork by 8

Corkscrew

Mayo v Donegal - Donegal by 3
Kerry v Meath - Kerry by 7
Dublin v Tyrone - Dublin by 11
Cork v Roscommon - Cork by 4

Ball Hopper

18 opinions in total.

Only three picked Mayo...Dinny Breen, Dire Ear and Farrandeelin.  All 3 picked Kerry as well.

Going into Sunday, all three have Dublin, but only Dinny picks Roscommon.  The other two have Cork.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Ball Hopper on August 03, 2019, 08:06:55 PM
18 opinions in total.

Only three picked Mayo...Dinny Breen, Dire Ear and Farrandeelin.  All 3 picked Kerry as well.

Going into Sunday, all three have Dublin, but only Dinny picks Roscommon.  The other two have Cork.

Hon the Rossies  8)
#newbridgeornowhere

Sportacus

18 opinions in total.

A bit gutted you left me out there.  Was my 'feeling' that Mayo would win not decisive enough.

Ball Hopper

Quote from: Sportacus on August 03, 2019, 10:03:14 PM
18 opinions in total.

A bit gutted you left me out there.  Was my 'feeling' that Mayo would win not decisive enough.

Can't see your 4 predictions...or do you have a few alias handles?

Sportacus

No I just called Mayo.  Anyway, fair play to them, and as I said earlier, tomorrow will be weird watching Dublin and Tyrone.  Mayo are way more battle hardened than Kerry so losing tomorrow to me looks the better option!

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Dinny Breen

A proud moment.

Didn't buy the Cork hype, they are playing Division 3 next year for a reason.  Roscommon are a good side, a level above Cork.
#newbridgeornowhere

Blowitupref

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 04, 2019, 06:03:03 PM
A proud moment.

Didn't buy the Cork hype, they are playing Division 3 next year for a reason.  Roscommon are a good side, a level above Cork.

I forgot to post my predictions here but over on boards.ie i also predicted a Roscommon win for the same reason as yours.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Ball Hopper

giveballaghback

And I took the 11/5 on the rossies, it covered the trip to Cork, While ros only won by a goal they were the much better team for most of the game and should really have won by more.
We will be back next year with a better prepared team and a better panel as we have 4 of our best players returning and as Anthony Cunningham only took over the squad in the middle of last December there was limited s&c done as we were straight into a div 1 campaign.
Some of the predictors on here were calling anything up to 8 point win for Cork.
Always look at the form [not just one match] and also the history of teams.

Rossfan

Well done Ballagh and Dinny.
2 shrewd operators.
Now that AC will have time to view Co Championships  and get more S&C into lads I'd be hoping for even better things next year.

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ck

Good calls Dinny and Ballagh! Hope you had money on those four cos if you did you'll have cleaned up.