GAA TV Radio & Webcasts

Started by thejuice, February 12, 2008, 11:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Lads just watched the Sunday Game from last Sunday night on RTEs website. Every wednesday night it becomes available to outside of Ireland for all us exiles.

Last weekend was the first weekend i didnt see any games live, will be checking all the usual suspects this weekend and heres hoping.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

John C

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 01, 2009, 03:37:26 PM
Lads just watched the Sunday Game from last Sunday night on RTEs website. Every wednesday night it becomes available to outside of Ireland for all us exiles.

Last weekend was the first weekend i didnt see any games live, will be checking all the usual suspects this weekend and heres hoping.

Top Man , just watched the match in S.Harrow , was'nt aware of Wednesday nights Webcast !!!!!!!!! appreciate U bringing this to our attention ! will be keeping an eye on this in future
John C

mick999

old info, deleted

gerry

i can't get any of the above links to work
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

laoisgaa

You need to have the free RealPlayer installed - available from www.real.com

mick999

Quote from: gerry on August 05, 2009, 09:14:58 AM
i can't get any of the above links to work

Sorry lads ,

Looks like all of the addresses have been changed ..

They definitely worked yesterday as I tested them myself..

even though I am working in Dublin, I am geoblocked by RTE as my company LAN gives me a German IP address.

Maybe someone from RTE or Setanta was checking the board and changed all the addresses, or else they do this on a regular basis to get around Servasport's little workaround ..

FL/MAYO

A great site that I just started using is   www.telefis.com 
These guys were very helpful in helping me set up the connection, the fee seems very reasonable for a years subscription.

mick999

telefis sounds like a great idea ..
Whats the bandwidth like when streaming games from rte ?
Is it useable?

Thats the biggest problem i found when using proxy servers ..

FL/MAYO

Quote from: mick999 on August 05, 2009, 09:15:22 PM
Is it useable?

Not sure Mick, send them an email they respond very quickly...let me know.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: John C on August 02, 2009, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 01, 2009, 03:37:26 PM

Top Man , just watched the match in S.Harrow , was'nt aware of Wednesday nights Webcast !!!!!!!!! appreciate U bringing this to our attention ! will be keeping an eye on this in future
John C

No worries lad enjoy, just about to watch last weekend highlights.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

FL/MAYO

Quote from: mick999 on August 05, 2009, 09:15:22 PM
Is it useable?

Mike I watched the 2 games at the weekend and had no problems, the stream had no interruptions and the picture quality was as good as I have got directly from the RTE website directly or from Setanta. I do see that the yearly donation has increased in price but they are offering a $8 monthly pass which looks like a good deal for the remainder of the GAA season.

mick999

Hi There,

I saw a banner add for this site on our gaaboard site ...

http://www.irishproxyserver.com/

Monthly or annual subscription available ..

A bit dearer that Telefis.com  ...

noelmurray

Hey there, can someone send me a link(if any) to watch Tyrone Vs Cork online.... I'm stuck in Thailand and starved of GAA activity!!! Thanks a million!

RogerMilla

Quote from: noelmurray on August 23, 2009, 07:12:40 AM
Hey there, can someone send me a link(if any) to watch Tyrone Vs Cork online.... I'm stuck in Thailand and starved of GAA activity!!! Thanks a million!

likewise , thanks

Lazio

Anybody got a stream liink for All Ireland Hurling Final for outside of Ireland