The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 27, 2023, 10:08:22 PM
Watched the case of Lisa Dorrian last night on tv, absolutely horrible story and how it's been closed off for so long and reason I've brought it here is that the likes of Bryson's crew in that north Down area all know who done it!

Hopefully they get some justice

Horrendous. I don't think I could watch a show on it. The poor family.

tbrick18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 30, 2023, 09:22:53 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on June 30, 2023, 08:55:48 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 30, 2023, 12:03:05 AM
Think the police know who did it, proving it another matter.

There aren't many murders here throughout the troubles that the police/ authorities don't know who carried them out. As has been said actually proving it in a court of law is a different story.

But christ sake, in this case someone let the family know where they disposed of her and let them have a bitta closure in that regard, the mother died purely down to the murder of her child, this person has murdered one and brought far too early the death of another.

They really tried to get at the partner of the person they suspect of the killing I felt near the end of the show, but they are probably up to their neck in shit that they don't care.

Some heartless cnuts out there

I haven't seen the show, but I've often thought this too.
How easy would an anonymous tip be? It would give the family some level of comfort to be able to have a funeral and get some kind of closure.
It's un-imaginable the pain of something like that.

marty34

I see the OO, via pressure from their various stakeholders,  are trying to raise the Dumcree parade again...25 years later.

Trying to force the issue again.

They tried this in Ardoyne/Crumlin Rd a few weeks ago also but got rejected. The locals had come a an agreement a good few years ago but OO tried to renage on it until the Parades Commission rejected it.

Trying to up the ante once again.  Very sad.

johnnycool

Quote from: marty34 on June 30, 2023, 10:36:05 AM
I see the OO, via pressure from their various stakeholders,  are trying to raise the Dumcree parade again...25 years later.

They tried this in Ardoyne/Crumlin Rd a few weeks ago also but got rejected. The locals had come a an agreement a good few years ago but OO tried to renage on it until the Parades Commission rejected it.

They're feeling isolated and let down by their leaders here and their betters in London, there's no love for them so they need to express themselves and their culture of exceptionalism the only way they know how, by triumphantly marching through Nationalist areas to get their fix.

It's going to take a while to wane them off that particular fix.

imtommygunn

Seems a big effort this year - even with that Larne bonfire.

You'd think people would have learned when someone died there but appears not.

NAG1

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 30, 2023, 10:59:39 AM

Seems a big effort this year - even with that Larne bonfire.

You'd think people would have learned when someone died there but appears not.

If you saw some of the social media from them at the start of the Larne build, they dont give one f%*k about the lad who died last year. It seemed to give them some sort of sick amusement.

MEA council completely bricking it I'd say, hoping that it goes off without major injury or death.

But yeah there is a serious effort from them at the moment to paint this victim ideology, everyone is against them no one cares etc
The fact that these grievances are mainly self inflicted seems to escape them.

Feckitt

Nationalists outnumber Unionists
Catholics outnumber Protestants
How are we going to keep NI in the UK??  I know!, we'll try and get Orange marches back down the Garvaghy Road, and through Ardoyne.  And we'll build the biggest f**king obscene monstrosity of a bonfire and fill it with everything belonging to Kafflicks and set it on fire.
In addition we'll encourage the DUP/Newsletter/Bel Tel to keep attacking the GAA and the Irish Language.

That should keep the Union secure for another 100 years!  A foolproof plan.

And, I almost forgot, we will not share power as a junior partner to a Fenian first minister.  Northern Ireland.  Stronger Together.

Rossfan

No point being a sick organisation without acting like a sick organisation  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tbrick18 on June 30, 2023, 10:05:49 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 30, 2023, 09:22:53 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on June 30, 2023, 08:55:48 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 30, 2023, 12:03:05 AM
Think the police know who did it, proving it another matter.

There aren't many murders here throughout the troubles that the police/ authorities don't know who carried them out. As has been said actually proving it in a court of law is a different story.

But christ sake, in this case someone let the family know where they disposed of her and let them have a bitta closure in that regard, the mother died purely down to the murder of her child, this person has murdered one and brought far too early the death of another.

They really tried to get at the partner of the person they suspect of the killing I felt near the end of the show, but they are probably up to their neck in shit that they don't care.

Some heartless cnuts out there

I haven't seen the show, but I've often thought this too.
How easy would an anonymous tip be? It would give the family some level of comfort to be able to have a funeral and get some kind of closure.
It's un-imaginable the pain of something like that.

The only thing I can think of is that there would be some sort of DNA or other evidence even after all these years that would mean no anonymous tips
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-66102199

Orange order/Pan nationalist front putting restrictions on their own parade. Lundys!

imtommygunn

Belfast is an absolute disaster for their parades between drunkenness, anti-social behaviour etc.

I don't think it's as bad as that with parades elsewhere.

red hander

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 06, 2023, 10:06:29 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-66102199

Orange order/Pan nationalist front putting restrictions on their own parade. Lundys!

They whip up the absolute dregs of society into a sectarian frenzy and then can't understand why these scum act the way they do. Bizarre

trailer

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 06, 2023, 10:18:46 AM
Belfast is an absolute disaster for their parades between drunkenness, anti-social behaviour etc.

I don't think it's as bad as that with parades elsewhere.

Belfast is just the worst. And if you go do Donegal you get the inverse of these people in Bundoran and the likes. Anyone who can disappears on the 12th week.

marty34

I wonder who leaked the report/review.

Pub Bore