Big Head John Terry clocks off an hour early

Started by BennyCake, May 24, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Taylor on May 25, 2017, 01:56:09 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 01:02:06 PM
Quote from: Taylor on May 25, 2017, 12:28:45 PM
Man dedicated his life to Chelsea so was due a big leaving do.

Just like 1000s of other club players have dedicated their lives to a club.  He didn't think much of the club when as Captain he started shagging his team mates wives!  He hasn't a fraction of the honours that Scholes and Giggs have but his all about me antics certainly made him the single biggest w**kstain in the game today.  Good riddance to a shameful racist.

:o :o :o

Fair enough calling him out for shagging a team mates wife (was it multiple team mates?) however to then mention Giggs in the next sentence ;D ;D ;D

;D

Scholes is a very fair call though.

Model professional and person.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Esmarelda

It's also unfair to call him a racist, unless there's some evidence of it that I'm unaware of.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Esmarelda on May 25, 2017, 03:19:51 PM
It's also unfair to call him a racist, unless there's some evidence of it that I'm unaware of.

Google John Terry and Anton Ferdinand and you'll find all the evidence you need to make your own decision.  Paying Mr Loophole a fortune to create a charade didn't fool the public or the FA!

Esmarelda

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 03:58:19 PM

Google John Terry and Anton Ferdinand and you'll find all the evidence you need to make your own decision.  Paying Mr Loophole a fortune to create a charade didn't fool the public or the FA!
Without googling anything, didn't the F.A. say that Terry used racial language (which he had admitted in the first instance. In fact I think it was he that brought it to the attention of Ferdinand after the game) but there was no evidence that he was a racist. As I recall, Terry claimed that he though Ferdinand said something to the effect of insinuating that Terry had called him a "black ****". Terry the uttered the words (roughly) "I didn't call you a black ****", hence the use of racial language.

Am I remembering it incorrectly?

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

BennyCake

Quote from: AQMP on May 25, 2017, 01:21:18 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 01:02:06 PM
Quote from: Taylor on May 25, 2017, 12:28:45 PM
Man dedicated his life to Chelsea so was due a big leaving do.

Just like 1000s of other club players have dedicated their lives to a club.  He didn't think much of the club when as Captain he started shagging his team mates wives!  He hasn't a fraction of the honours that Scholes and Giggs have but his all about me antics certainly made him the single biggest w**kstain in the game today.  Good riddance to a shameful racist.

Great stuff.  Never let the facts stand in the way of a good Sun readers rant!

Sorry, Ryan Giggs a moral compass!!!!????  Did he not shag his brother's wife for 8 years?

She must've been red raw.

I don't remember him missing that many games to be fair.

David McKeown

Quote from: Esmarelda on May 25, 2017, 04:13:44 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 03:58:19 PM

Without googling anything, didn't the F.A. say that Terry used racial language (which he had admitted in the first instance. In fact I think it was he that brought it to the attention of Ferdinand after the game) but there was no evidence that he was a racist. As I recall, Terry claimed that he though Ferdinand said something to the effect of insinuating that Terry had called him a "black ****". Terry the uttered the words (roughly) "I didn't call you a black ****", hence the use of racial language.

Am I remembering it incorrectly?

You are half right the independent panel found that Terry had used the words as part of insult and not as part of a question or suggestion that he hadn't used the words previously.  In other words they held Terry had said you are a f**king black **** and not i didn't call you a f**king black ****.

They did however say that Terry wasn't necessarily racist just because of what he had said.

My issue with what Terry did last weekend is that it was clearly spot fixing.  The Sotton goalkeeper was investigated for eating a pie whilst on the bench, why has Terry, Sunderland and Chelsea not been investigated for agreeing to a pre-arranged outcome? Their actions had far more impact on the match than the Sotton goalkeeper
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Capt Pat

Scholes isn't what I would describe as a model professional either. I remember him putting a hole in a Swedish players leg in a game at Wembley.

J70

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 25, 2017, 06:08:22 PM
Scholes isn't what I would describe as a model professional either. I remember him putting a hole in a Swedish players leg in a game at Wembley.

Scholes couldn't tackle. Always mistimed them. The one weakness in his game.

That doesn't mean he wasn't a good pro and well behaved off the field or that he intentionally set out to hurt people or get involved in aggro on the field.

BennyCake

Sounds like an episode of DIY SOS.

The Stallion

Quote from: J70 on May 25, 2017, 06:44:04 PM

Scholes couldn't tackle. Always mistimed them. The one weakness in his game.

That doesn't mean he wasn't a good pro and well behaved off the field or that he intentionally set out to hurt people or get involved in aggro on the field.

Scholes was a serial cheat. He dived frequently and deliberately hurt opponents with nasty fouls every game.