The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

If Hannity has a shred of integrity, he'll resign.

Obviously he doesn't and he won't!

mrdeeds

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 23, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
Maybe we could adopt Trump's term for these "Losers" rather than "Muslim scumbags".

Did he do the L sign as well???

In all seriousness the President of the US referring to terrorists like he was an immature teenager. I hope that wasn't a speechwriter.

seafoid

Most of the most toxic Trump players are Irish American.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Declan

Interesting choice of clothing and headwear for the Trump ladies considering what they did in the Middle East

how happy does Il Papa look :o

Denn Forever

More like pope francis thinking how long do I have to entertain these guys?  And the simpsons are  starting in  aa few minutes and i forgot to Sky+ it.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Owen Brannigan

stew

Quote from: J70 on May 23, 2017, 01:01:05 PM
Quote from: stew on May 23, 2017, 12:11:52 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 23, 2017, 10:51:51 AM
Quote from: stew on May 23, 2017, 09:57:13 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 23, 2017, 02:10:03 AM
Quote from: stew on May 23, 2017, 01:39:35 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 22, 2017, 06:52:06 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 22, 2017, 05:56:11 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 22, 2017, 09:57:27 AM
Hannity getting stuck into the tin hat Seth Rich nonsense now . . . but it's only the lame stream media that indulge in fake news!!  ::) ::)

Have you been watching any of head Democrat conspiracy theorist Maxine Waters recently?
Surely you have to know this woman is insane or please please please write something defend her. I'd love a good laugh.

Her theories include Putin orchestrated the campaign against Hillary for Trump, Putin created the "lock her up" and "crooked Hillary" chants and the best one Putin invaded Korea?? WTF!! This is a top Democrat we're talking about.

She's acknowledged on TV that she has NO evidence but it's just a matter of finding it.  Good grief.

Even the host is thinking "mental woman" (go to 5 minutes in)
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/rep-maxine-waters-i-believe-it-s-going-to-lead-right-to-impeachment-947035715691

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that you are correct, and that Maxine Waters is a bit of a whack job, no one has ever denied that there aren't crazy people or conspiracy theories on the liberal side.

Its the degree that is the key.

There is simply no comparison between the two sides, whether it is the birther movement, creationism, climate denialism, Sandy Hook, Jade Helm, FEMA concentration camps, incoming sharia la, "homosexual agenda", UN conspiracies and the rest and the degree to which the politicians that represent the right, whether they believe in a particular aspect of this shit or not, have to debase themselves so as not to offend their constituency.

And of course, we have the greatest conspiracy theorist subscriber of them all as president right now.

The left are a bunch of hateful arrogant c***ts that lost to Trump, you are right, there is no comparison, the democrats are simply too rotten, racist and corrupt to govern.

Way to address my points stew!

And excuse while I laugh (or is it vomit) at your suggestion that the Dems are too rotten, racist and corrupt to govern in the light of what is going on right now in DC and elsewhere with Trump and the GOP.

Vomit away, if your party was even partially viable you would not be like every other liberal dolt destroyong everything Trump dors because you would be in power.

The fact you cannot admit Maxine is a nut job speaks volumes about you, the woman makes shit up and fobs it off as truth, and this sick bitch is a leader in the democrat party?

Safe soace time people, Trump is doing a good job thus far on his first foreign trip. that daid it is early days yet.

Doing a good job?? What planet are you on? He's fumbled Healthcare and gone back on his word, hasn't built his wall, fudged the travel ban, spilled state secrets and obstructed justice and that's only in 3 months!!!

Why haven't you admitted that Hannity is a nutjob? Your comment on the Manchester thread says all we need to know about you. "Conservative" my ass, what you posted was vile hate speech!

Screen i never said he was doinf a goid job, i said he was doing a good job thus far on his first state visits abroad, i never mentioned healthcare snowflake and if these people who murdered children are not radical muslim scum what the f**k are they???

As for their prophet? Did i lie there?
I was a conservative when luving in the states, i am a labour supporter over here, the norths political parties are a waste of time and i am a Corbyn supporter, and i stand by every word i wrote, i hate these Muslim scumbags that kill innocent people, i hope they rot in hell and petals like you screen empower them through your fear and apathy, call them whar they are and grow a pair ffs!

"Snowflake"?? ;D

Can you boys not come up with an original thought instead of looking up the GOP/alt-right list of insults?

Think you used "safe space" in an earlier post, right?

Don't forget "low energy" and "cuck". I think you use "libtard" quite frequently.

Libtard, very rarely as I detest the word retarded

Never used the last two and never  will.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

GOP candidate in Montana assaulting a reporter for asking a question about healthcare.

Sounds like a great guy.

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 25, 2017, 04:16:18 AM
GOP candidate in Montana assaulting a reporter for asking a question about healthcare.
Sounds like a great guy.

Jail is the only place for him.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

DrinkingHarp

Sounds like a great guy.

Gianforte is a believer in Young Earth creationism, the belief that the Earth is less than 10,000 years old. He donated $1.5 million to the Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum in Glendive, Montana, a creationist museum which teaches visitors that evolution is false, the Earth is about 6,000-6,400 years old, that dinosaurs were on the Ark and that they likely died out 4,300 years ago during the flood described in the Book of Genesis.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

J70

Sounds like a great guy.

Unfortunately, a bit of physical abuse towards some weeny, liberal, biased reporter will only help a GOP candidate these days. Sure the whole thing was probably a set-up, they'll say.

And the election is today. A bit late to have any kind of impact.

Only hope is that this low-life lost the gubernatorial election last year while Trump took the state by 20%!

seafoid

Ben Carson called poverty a "state of mind" in an interview.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Esmarelda

Anyone ever take a look at Tucker Carlson on Fox? Great craic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx7JRdpik2s

Gabriel_Hurl