19    Kieran Duffy
20    Dick Clerkin   
21    Paul  Finlay   
22   Stephen Gollogly
23    Thomas Kerr   
24    Conor Mc Carthy   
25    Daniel Mc Kenna
26    Jack Mc Carron

Good mix of youth and experience there alright. I'd hope to see at least two of McCarthy, McKenna and McCarron over the course of the 70 minutes, as they'd be the main scoring threats off he bench you'd think, and lads like that need experience if we're looking to take the burden off McManus.

Maguire01

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on June 02, 2016, 09:49:06 AM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on June 01, 2016, 07:55:52 PM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on June 01, 2016, 05:39:39 PM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on June 01, 2016, 03:40:39 PM
Quote from: A man from Down on June 01, 2016, 01:10:19 PM
No the Athletic Grounds in Armagh

That's right. The escape from Armagh.

That was a sore day from a Monaghan perspective, ye were 9 points down at half-time if I remember correctly.. Laverty was absolutely everywhere and on fire!

It was also Eamonn McEnaney's last Ulster Championship game as manager, which wasn't a bad thing in most peoples opinion..

9 points up after some absolutely criminal refereeing decisions.

Freeman's 'questionable' goal from the quickly taken free is the only one I can think of, but you'd hardly expect me to remember them..  ;)
And Freeman's goal was in the second half - Monaghan were 9 up in the first half.

We had a similar game v Down a few years ago in the league in Newry, throwing away a big lead and in the end lucky to get a draw.

ashman

Am I right that the Monaghan goalie and sub goalie are from Scotstown ??

Schkite

Quote from: ashman on June 04, 2016, 03:59:49 PM
Am I right that the Monaghan goalie and sub goalie are from Scotstown ??

Yeah, Forde was the u21 keeper this year. There was a different sub goalie last year, also from Scotstown!

Main Street

This game is live on BBCNI, is it possible to watch  BBCNI content live on the player or do you have to wait until the next day?

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Main Street on June 04, 2016, 08:59:43 PM
This game is live on BBCNI, is it possible to watch  BBCNI content live on the player or do you have to wait until the next day?

I'd be fairly certain that the iPlayer is a catchup service and not a streaming service for this type of content. Therefore it won't be available online till after the event.

GrandMasterFlash

So who'll be the 'there's been two late changes on the Monaghan team' candidates then?

passedit

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on June 05, 2016, 09:45:21 AM
Quote from: Main Street on June 04, 2016, 08:59:43 PM

I'd be fairly certain that the iPlayer is a catchup service and not a streaming service for this type of content. Therefore it won't be available online till after the event.

Fairly sure you can but your ip has to be in uk. Also you need your regional settings set to NI.
Don't Panic

Schkite

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on June 05, 2016, 09:46:46 AM
So who'll be the 'there's been two late changes on the Monaghan team' candidates then?

McKenna and possibly Kelly I think. I'd love to see McCarthy being given a shot, but he's more likely to come off the bench I'd say.

Schkite

Conor McCarthy in for Eoin Duffy, and Kieran Duffy in for Neil McAdam.

McCarthy 1st goal 10/1, going to stick a few quid on that. He might get a chance if McManus is getting the bulk of the attention.

From the Bunker

Beffs

Horrendous, wasn't it? I'll understand astro physics, before I understand why co boards keep on trotting out the "lovely girls" to sing the anthem. It always sounds bloody brutal.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: hardstation on June 05, 2016, 02:05:17 PM
Monaghan point looked wide to me.....sitting many miles away from it.
Looked wide to me as well. Monaghan getting softish frees.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.