Dublin v Derry - 14 March 2009

Started by Hound, March 12, 2009, 08:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Cork would make bits of ANY of the ulster teams at the moment and that includes Derry.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

screenexile

Monaghan play them in a few weeks so I guess we'll know more then!

Zulu

I don't agree they would make bits of any Ulster team but they are a serious team and will be a threat to any team come championship.

Jinxy

At the moment they would.
They are flying.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Zulu

Jinxy they only drew with Kildare who edged past Monaghan today, I'd say Tyrone and Derry would give them plenty but you're right they are flying and will go close this summer. Their Munster semi against Kerry will be the biggest attended game between them in Munster for a long time.

Maguire01

This time last year, Derry were flying and won the league. They were then beaten by Fermanagh and lost a first round qualifier to Monaghan. Cork are going well, but it's too soon to really tell how things will go in the summer. Having said that, i'm looking forward to seeing how Monaghan measure up against them in 2 weeks.

screenexile

Quote from: Jinxy on March 15, 2009, 10:41:31 PM
Cork would make bits of ANY of the ulster teams at the moment and that includes Derry.

Jinxy??? Did you watch Cork make bits of Monaghan there the other day???!!! Or was that maybe the other way around?!