You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

He was probably late and heading for a boat the poor bastard and didn't have time
  to wait on whistling, steering wheel tapping Deel rover heading to the pub for Black eye Friday
  at 35mph :P
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 22, 2007, 03:59:44 PM

He was probably late and heading for a boat the poor bastard and didn't have time
  to wait on whistling, steering wheel tapping Deel rover heading to the pub for Black eye Friday
  at 35mph :P

He wasn't behind me To he came from a side road  the basta**d , and i was going at 60 mph this morning i had to hit the brakes nearly crashed into the stupid fcuker >:( >:(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Drunk feckers spilling drink all over you
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tyrones own

Dick heads not picking up after their dogs in a park that we're kinda sorta not
supposed to use, f**king it up for the rest of us considerate folk!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Puckoon

Standing in someone else's dogs turd.

Feeling a flu coming on as you are about to head out for the night.

DrinkingHarp

Getting an invisible sliver in your finger. The kind that hurts but you can never see it only feel it when your finger touches something.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Pangurban

Classic Fm Nights being removed from Sky Music Channels, with no notice or explanation, and then to be replaced by another Pop Channel, as if  we had not a surfeit of this drivel already.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on December 23, 2007, 08:46:33 AM
Getting an invisible sliver in your finger. The kind that hurts but you can never see it only feel it when your finger touches something.

yeah i hate that..i usually whip out me stanley knife and start slicing my finger until i find the bastard thing
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyssam5

15 hours flights to Ireland for Christmas, bad enough without:

1. Feckers behind you or grabbing your seat as leverage to get in and out of theirs, waking you up in the process. Lean on your own seat you cvnts!

2. The guy in front of me with two yapping kids, don't blame the kids, but I was ready to strangle the dad WHO WAS SITTING THERE IN HIS $300 BOSE NOISE CANCELLATION HEADPHONES DOING NOTHING!!!!! Give me the headphones you selfish bollix and help your wife to settle the kids!

Still I'm home and heading to local for a refreshing beverage, so worth it.

stew

A house full of drunk, crazed owc feckers shouting 'were not Brazil were norn iron' at you down the phone and them laughing their drunken arses off and you at work. and them drinking your beer and wine and you having 35 more minutes before you can drive home for an hour in sub zero temperatures and in 45 mph winds knowing, just knowing that by the time you get home the bastards will have drank you out of house and home.

Ach well it could be worse, they could be Downmen. :-\

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Minder

Thieving Incompetent postmen, ordered something from Play.Com over two weeks ago as a Christmas present for someone, still hasnt arrived and you have to wait 21 days to claim a refund. I was reading in the Sunday Times yesterday that they have lost 2 million items over Xmas period. In some areas the downtrodden posties are sticking the "you were not in" card for registered mail items when the people have been sitting in the house just to get their run over quicker........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DrinkingHarp

Setting out Luminaires when it is freezing outside (10F) and wind gusts between 35-65 mph.

Sand is like concrete, paper bags blowing over and candles that wont light.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Owenmoresider

The fact that BBC online won't allow me to listen or watch programmes online (such as 5 live) since I'm not in the UK, though I am only less than an hour away from the said statelet.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?