The Paste Thread

Started by ziggysego, September 30, 2014, 01:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I'm tired, can't sleep and bored. So this is what I've come up with. I dare yer to paste the last thing you copied here.

I'll start:

Dr Who - 5th Doctor's Intro: http://youtu.be/DFZdipxwlTE
Testing Accessibility

foxcommander

from Viz Top Tips

Producers of The History Channel. "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" is not a real scientific qualification. Somebody is pulling your leg.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

Would you "what about the poor" merchants shut the f**k up? You don't know the first thing about economics! There's plenty of poor people in the USA, but I don't see you lining up to abolish NASA. I mean, really? You think the money would be better spent in social programs? You really think that developing countries have no right to develop high tech industries and lift themselves out of poverty?

And don't get me started on the racist pricks with their attempted comedy about Indian food, tech support, and their funny accents. India and China are on the rise. Feel free to keep up the condescending laughter, you won't be laughing when the BRIC nations all surpass America's wealth.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 30, 2014, 04:58:31 AM
Would you "what about the poor" merchants shut the f**k up? You don't know the first thing about economics! There's plenty of poor people in the USA, but I don't see you lining up to abolish NASA. I mean, really? You think the money would be better spent in social programs? You really think that developing countries have no right to develop high tech industries and lift themselves out of poverty?

And don't get me started on the racist pricks with their attempted comedy about Indian food, tech support, and their funny accents. India and China are on the rise. Feel free to keep up the condescending laughter, you won't be laughing when the BRIC nations all surpass America's wealth.

I don't believe it. You're lecturing someone?? :)

Under Lights

684655No Record Found Inv No 143938684655No Record Found Inv No 144232684655No Record Found Inv No 145312684655No Record Found Inv No 146323684655No Record Found Inv No 146394684655No Record Found Inv No 146436684655No Record Found Inv No 149076684656No Record Found Inv No 143939684656No Record Found Inv No 144235684656No Record Found Inv No 144236684656

Olly

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Eamonnca1

muppet

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Colm Mac Donncha Jan 6 11:25 PM #
Fairplé dhó. Tá muintir Chonamara an- bhrodúil as!