Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: redzone on June 19, 2018, 05:21:42 PM
Plot twist: longballin is big teddy

Teddy wasn't happy with the book carry-on either. It is his son after all. Daddy bear...

GaaFanatic123

Tyrone where training last night, does anyone actually know if Coney trained or not?? I personally don't think he will re-join the team following his twitter post a few weeks ago but I have been known to have been wrong before

redzone

BIGONE

Tyrone Team V Carlow?:
O'Neill
McGeary McNamee Hampsey
McKernan Burns McCann
Cavanagh McNulty
Meyler Harte Mattie
McShane Richie D McAliskey

skeog

Bigone did Mc Cann not get a red card the last day.

BennyHarp

Quote from: BIGONE on June 20, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
Tyrone Team V Carlow?:
O'Neill
McGeary McNamee Hampsey
McKernan Burns McCann
Cavanagh McNulty
Meyler Harte Mattie

No Sludden? Meyler half back for McCann (whether he's suspended or not) and Sludden in number 10. He's not playing great but we need to let him play himself into form again, otherwise that's pretty much how I'd see the starting 15 too. Interesting to see if Morgan gets a recall. Also I'd expect McNulty to get called ashore at half time for McClure.
That was never a square ball!!

BIGONE

Forgot about the red card to be honest. Yes, Sludden in and Meyler at 7  ;D

outsideoftheboot

alot of the players haven't been in form. I would personally like to see more changes to create more competition. Rory Brennan in at half back could be an option. Harry loughran looked sharp up front when he came on against meath. Oneill had a good game in nets the last day. Has to stay in for the Carlow game.

WT4E

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on June 21, 2018, 08:35:06 AM
alot of the players haven't been in form. I would personally like to see more changes to create more competition. Rory Brennan in at half back could be an option. Harry loughran looked sharp up front when he came on against meath. Oneill had a good game in nets the last day. Has to stay in for the Carlow game.

I counted him poor.... would have been a total disaster game had O'neill not put one on a plate for him? Could be a good game for RON to continue to get confidence back.

BennyHarp

Quote from: outsideoftheboot on June 21, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

I was a bit disappointed with Harry Loughran against Meath, he just seemed a yard or two off the pace and struggled to win a few balls that came his way. He does however, seem to have an uncanny knack of being in the right place to score goals...which always makes him a valuable option.
That was never a square ball!!

Dire Ear

RON has to play, opposite for McShane, very poor last day if you take the last minute point out of it.  Too lazy

bigpackiechestout

Quote from: Dire Ear on June 21, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
RON has to play, opposite for McShane, very poor last day if you take the last minute point out of it.  Too lazy

Zero chance of McShane being dropped for this game after scoring the equaliser v Meath and saving our season. I'm expecting the same team with Peter Harte coming in for McCann. Ronan O'Neill to come off the bench earlier as a reward for his contribution the last day. Have seen it reported in a few media outlets that McCarron missed the Meath game with a chest infection and is expected to return to the defence. Hoping this doesn't mean the starting 15, think Hugh Pat and McKernan earned another start.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 20, 2018, 07:59:05 PM
Quote from: BIGONE on June 20, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
Tyrone Team V Carlow?:
O'Neill
McGeary McNamee Hampsey
McKernan Burns McCann
Cavanagh McNulty
Meyler Harte Mattie

No Sludden? Meyler half back for McCann (whether he's suspended or not) and Sludden in number 10. He's not playing great but we need to let him play himself into form again, otherwise that's pretty much how I'd see the starting 15 too. Interesting to see if Morgan gets a recall. Also I'd expect McNulty to get called ashore at half time for McClure.

He's injured, i'm told.