British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossie mad

Myles your argument has more holes in it than a shipwreck.The only thing that your argument confirms is your loyalist beliefs.The same beliefs the people who shot Mr Finucane had.So in other words you are cut from the same cloth as the gunmen.

On the case itself i would welcome an inquiry just for the sake of showing the whole world how bent the british security forces were during the troubles however one inquiry leads to a call for an avalanche of others which just isnt economically possible.

Main Street

The inveterate liar emerges from under his rock on occasion,
show some respect for his opinions, please.

Myles Na G.

1. PF was murdered.
2. There was British state involvement in his murder.
3. PF, like his brothers, was an active member of the IRA.

As we're forever being told by republican and loyalist ex combatants (including one wannabee president), there was a conflict, bad things were done by all sides, but we have to look to the future and move on.

Except, it seems, when the victims were republicans, in which case the courts have to pay them compensation (75k for IRA man Aidan 'I didn't get the chance to surrender' McKeever) or governments have to indulge them with enquiries.

I repeat, he was in the IRA, he got shot, get over it.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Gold on October 12, 2011, 09:09:55 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 11, 2011, 11:30:31 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 11, 2011, 10:44:50 PM
Dirty British b**tards. >:(

What saddened me was the 'nothing at all approach' from the government down here.

What has saddened me the most since I moved to Dublin six years ago is the attitude (or lack thereof) of a majority of people, particularly young people, to the North. Not only do they not know or care, they don't want to know or care.

Very true Gallsman.

It seems to me that No one down below knows or cares. The North may as well be Swedan for all most know or care

South is not below North, by the way. ::)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 12, 2011, 10:55:22 PM
1. PF was murdered.

As we're forever being told by republican and loyalist ex combatants (including one wannabee president), there was a conflict, bad things were done by all sides, but we have to look to the future and move on.

Except, it seems, when the victims were republicans, in which case the courts have to pay them compensation (75k for IRA man Aidan 'I didn't get the chance to surrender' McKeever) or governments have to indulge them with enquiries.

Again, have you any proof he was in the IRA outside of the opinion of a british agent who is also a UUP advisor? Why would you believe someone like him over the independent team of the Stevens Inquiry and of the RUC, who both have clearly stated Pat Finucane was not a member of the IRA?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

thebigfella

Quote from: Gold on October 12, 2011, 09:09:55 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 11, 2011, 11:30:31 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 11, 2011, 10:44:50 PM
Dirty British b**tards. >:(

What saddened me was the 'nothing at all approach' from the government down here.

What has saddened me the most since I moved to Dublin six years ago is the attitude (or lack thereof) of a majority of people, particularly young people, to the North. Not only do they not know or care, they don't want to know or care.

Very true Gallsman.

It seems to me that No one down below knows or cares. The North may as well be Swedan for all most know or care

You'll find that it's just not most of the south but I'd say a fair majority of the north too.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Helen McClafferty
The Omagh Atrocity's Part in Far Larger Crimes by Chris Fogarty - Irish American News   TWO NEWS ITEMS Reveal the continuing plight of the British-Occupied Irish:  1) Ex-IRA-man Gerry McGeough was sentenced to 20 years to serve two consecutive years fo...r combat against a British soldier 30 years ago in which both suffered gunshot wounds. The Brit wasn't charged.   2) The British gov't VERBALLY APOLOGIZED for murdering, 35 years ago, 12-year-old Majella O'Hare walking home from Confession. The British soldier who shot her (in the back) was always known, but he hasn't been prosecuted and won't be. As in nearly all cases of British murders and especially massacres of Irish non-combatants, only apologies ensue, and only after decades of "spin" and slandering of the victims. The uniformed murderers prove immune and are awarded medals and CBEs if their murder toll is adequate. Meanwhile, IRA-men are still tortured in Maghaberry.      THE JUDICIAL TRAVESTIES inflicted upon McGeough/O'Hare illustrates the GFA's evil consequences of selling-out the Six-Counties to Britain. McGeough's honorable defense of his country is criminalized while the daylight murder of a 12-year-old girl is immunized for thirty-five years and then "resolved" with a verbal "apology." Did Soviet or Nazi courts ever produce worse than the O'Hare/McGeough travesties? The Crown gov't just cannot help being its criminal self. All humans, except the utterly cowed, will risk all to be rid of it.   THE SELL-OUT of the Six Counties was a criminal operation long before the British gov't (through MI5 and Fr. Alex Reid of Belfast's Clonard monastery) subverted Gerry Adams. The decades of British gov't murders of Catholic men, women and children, mostly through army- and spook-led Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) psychopaths, have proven victorious. (Honorable Britonslike Capt. Fred Holroyd and Chief Constable John Stalker paid horrible prices for refusing to participate in mass murders.) The terrorism was greater than many could tolerate: an honorable Derry woman of my acquaintance now accepts British rule, having finally been cowed by the murder threats of British soldiers who tore her house apart on a regular basis for years with complete impunity   DAVID ERVINE, the UVF leader with the policy of randomly murdering Catholics to terrorize survivors into accepting British rule suggested, on record, that his policy was decisive. But during his triumphant visit to Washington in 1994 he learned it wasn't quite that decisive.He recorded his chagrin when the head of Washington's Britain desk informed him that had won "Ulster" (the uninformed refer to the Six Counties as "Ulster") for Britain only to FREE UP THE BRITISH ARMY FOR THE WARS BEING PLANNED AGAINST ISLAM. Thus, the Adams/McGuinness/Reid sell-out that led to the O'Hare/McGeough travesties, was part of EVEN GREATER EVILS PLANNED BY MONSTERS IN THE U.S./U.K. GOV'TS.
THE OMAGH ATROCITY'S part in Neo-Con plans is now clear. Though a key murderer of Catholics had been brought triumphantly to Washington in 1994, the sell-out still needed a major push,thus, "Omagh; The Bomb to End All Bombs" was planned (and later "spun"). That is why MI5,having subverted Chicago FBI agent Patrick "Ed" Buckley years earlier, brought him to Ireland. And Islam is why Buckley's US bosses and his bosses' bosses OK'd his MI5/Omagh mission. It proved easier for MI5/FBI to perpetrate Omagh than to blame it on the IRA. Consider their follow-up crimes: "Disappear" Paddy Dixon who had supplied the bomb car for MI5; "disappear" the satellite-tracked record of that car; "disappear" the phoned-in bomb warnings tapes and the log book into which they were transcribed; get the news media to cover up the absence of RUC injuries and divert attention from the disappeared evidence while demonizing the IRA enough to win the impending GFA referendum. One conjectures: Did the Crown award George Crosses to all Omagh RUC officers FOR "disappearing" the warning tapes and log book or DESPITE that criminal concealment. The stench of that award forced the Crown to later give George Crosses to all RUC.   FBI AGENT BUCKLEY was deployed to Ireland by MI5 after perpetrating crimes for them in Chicago. Those crimes were repeated in Omagh. The day that the Langert family were murdered, the local police named David Biro as their sole suspect (his murder weapon was later identified as FBI agent Lewis' 357 Magnum). The following day Buckley arrived, usurped control of the investigation, and prohibited the police from pursuing the actual murderer and sent them on nationwide wild goose chases. He got supine "reporter" Carol Marin to announce on network TV "IRA involvement," thus demonizing it. His subordinates soon framed me so cunningly for that atrocity that I was doomed, but Biro blabbed through his FBI cover into Life Without Parole. He remains in Pontiac prison. Prior to news of that atrocity I'd never even heard of anyone involved. Only after Buckley framed and incarcerated Mary (my wife), Frank O'Neill, Tony McCormick, and me on new false charges did someone (the Winnetka police?) contact our lawyers. At the Winnetka police HQ they photocopied signed murder investigation reports that had framed me. Were we poor we'd have gone straight from jail to trial to prison, but we barely bonded out, and by hiring expensive, connected attorneys we managed to get Discovery Documents including the evidentiary audiotape that we proved  in federal court was a criminal fabrication.  We four walked free, but so did the MI5/FBI criminals, to their next mission, in Ireland. That mission was Omagh, and once accomplished the FBI departed Ireland. Within hours of that blast MI5 eMailed MI5/FBI agent and life-long criminal (according to a NY State police affidavit) David Rupert. It summoned him to MI5's HQ immediately via Belfast airport where plane tickets awaited him and his wife; it ordered him to speak to nobody, especially to gardai.  Rupert/MI5 eMail correspondence is crucial' THE PATTERN EMERGES. The immunized crimes were all prelude to larger US/UK crimes. The immunized atrocities in Ireland were all either acts of mass terrorism that led to the GFA sell-out to Britain or were Obstructions of Justice regarding those crimes. Immunized atrocities include Dublin/Monaghan bombing (33 dead, 300 maimed), Bloody Sunday (14 dead, 16 wounded), McGurk's Pub bombing (15 dead, 17 maimed), Omagh (29 dead,, etc. The most effective terrorism was the decades-long UVF murders of Catholics (1000?). All perpetrators are identified.    THE PATTERN that exposes the GFA's US/UK criminal basis is the impunity: U.S. impunity to Buckley for his covering for murderer Biro while disinforming America of "IRA involvement;" his false imprisonments, perjuries, and fabrications of evidence, his involvement with Rupert in Omagh, etc., are matched by the RUC's "disappearance" of Omagh's perpetrators and crucial evidence, and the Crown's "highest" awards to the perpetrators of the worst atrocities. To think; the White House's "Britain desk" indicates that all of these crimes, including the GFA, served to free up British forces for use against Islam.   The McGeough/O'Hare travesties, the GFA and Omagh and other atrocities and all consequent obstructions of justice are part of US/UK State terrorism on a global scale. If the U.S. ever abandons its plans of world conquest and restores the Republic and its Rule of Law, it will prosecute criminals instead of immunizing them as above. A law-abiding USA. May we live to see the day! The key: discover the pattern of immunized atrocities and corollary.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 13, 2011, 01:25:47 AM
1. PF was murdered.

Again, have you any proof he was in the IRA outside of the opinion of a british agent who is also a UUP advisor? Why would you believe someone like him over the independent team of the Stevens Inquiry and of the RUC, who both have clearly stated Pat Finucane was not a member of the IRA?
They didn't say that he wasn't in the IRA, they said that there was no evidence that he was in the IRA - different thing. Same way that there is no evidence that Gerry Adams was in the IRA, or no evidence that Marty was still in it after 1974. And why have you suddenly starting citing the RUC as a source you can believe in? Why do you rubbish O'Callaghan, but believe people like Adams and McGuinness, even though they have been caught out lying over and over again?

Nally Stand

Quote from: Myles Na G. on October 13, 2011, 06:31:58 AM
1. PF was murdered.

They didn't say that he wasn't in the IRA, they said that there was no evidence that he was in the IRA - different thing. Same way that there is no evidence that Gerry Adams was in the IRA, or no evidence that Marty was still in it after 1974. And why have you suddenly starting citing the RUC as a source you can believe in? Why do you rubbish O'Callaghan, but believe people like Adams and McGuinness, even though they have been caught out lying over and over again?

Which demonstrates my point- the RUC was a corrupt police state force and even they made no claims that he was in the IRA. I do trust the findings of the Stevens team who could find not one solitary shred of evidence that he was an IRA member. Surely if they cannot even find evidence to back up the claim, then you are probably not in any position to substantiate the claims that you present as fact. And why do I not believe Sean O'Callaghan? Hmmmm let me think    ::)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

deiseach

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 12, 2011, 09:31:58 PM
"He was an IRA man, he got shot, get over it."

So, that's it—your considered analysis of sanctioned assassination by the state.  And we're not talking of some obscure banana republic where law is meted out at the whim of the tyrant.

No, we're talking the UK, the epitome of moral and judicial rectitude.
When agents of the state are complicit in the assassination of citizens of that state, then throw out habeas corpus and corpus dilicti.  And when the state kicks in your door, Myles, without even the masquerade of a kangaroo court, you'll be OK with their "get over it" response.

Great.  Nothing like human rights being upheld by people with the moral firmness of a marshmallow.

Myles, it is late, and you have long since gone to bed, unfortunately, and left the world to the creatures of the night.

Well said. Myles, have a read of Pastor Niemoller's famous lines. They were written for the likes of you.

lynchbhoy

1. PF was murdered.
I dont even think your loyalist brethren even believe he was in the IRA.

Hereiam

He was killed because he was thorn in the side of the british government. They (the brits) seen him as a very smart man who knew how to counter act what the brits were up to, so they had him killed. Simple as that.

trileacman

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 13, 2011, 12:31:29 PM
1. PF was murdered.
I dont even think your loyalist brethren even believe he was in the IRA.
The loyalists would have been more hesitant to kill him if they knew he was in the IRA, for fear of the repercussions. It suited them more to kill innocent citizens that wouldn't strike them back.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

stew

1. PF was murdered.

He writes what he wants to believe, he is arrogant about it and he has no proof other than the word of a deeply flawed, biased liar.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.