The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

they brought mo, bobby and mane anyway. Hopefully the lad hoever comes on at some point

Milltown Row2

Both teams to score Liverpool win, 3/1
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: markl121 on January 07, 2019, 06:03:34 PM
Some rumours doing the rounds about coutinho to united. Surely not

That be the final piece in the jigsaw for Liverpool to win the league, should he go to Liverpool, can't see Utd getting him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: markl121 on January 07, 2019, 06:49:48 PM
they brought mo, bobby and mane anyway. Hopefully the lad hoever comes on at some point
He's coming on after 5 mins!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Running out of centre backs, time to put a bid in for Stephen Caulker....

markl121

Milltown Row2

The light show before the game started was more exciting!

markl121

Every time the ball goes to the keeper I forget that it's mignolet. Then the panic starts

markl121

The whole defence is horrific, Camacho Jones and Moreno have been awful and Milner is over compensating for having hoever on and trying to cover for him, not much point having him on in that case. As I type this Moreno having another mare.

markl121

I don't want us to have to bring on salah but it's looking increasingly likely

laoislad

Says it all about Moreno that in a defence that includes a 16 year old and a 17 year old and a central midfielder he still the worst defender we have!

From the Bunker

BBC pundits fairly slated Origi and Sturridge there for basically walking around the pitch.

laoislad

Milltown Row2

Brilliant, now both teams have scored bring on the big guns Klopp!

Edit: Ffs