Diesel, petrol, oil price watch

Started by Dire Ear, March 08, 2022, 10:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 06, 2022, 09:02:54 AM
Firmus reducing their gas prices by 17% in Belfast and 20% in the ten towns area.
Where will that leave them vs SSE? I've just left firmus as im sure many others had given the price difference.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on November 29, 2022, 10:33:41 PM
Eur 171.9 this evening for diesel
Couldn't believe my eyes
Down 20c in a week

Got a fill last week in Cross at that price. Worked out £1.50 after exchange. I'd say it's down again this week so I'll top her up again. Nearly worth bring a few drums from Belfast and filling her car too!

toby47

Diesel trading 10p cheaper per litre than it was 7 days ago. Hopefully the forecourts continue to drop their prices at the same rate.

Wildweasel74

£1:50 over the border, £1:63 cheapest I see up here, still near 20p dearer than back in February.

Mourne Red

Diesel 1.59 in a few places around me - Oil seems to be over £1 a litre though

God14

Quote from: Mourne Red on December 19, 2022, 09:50:56 AM

Yeah i cant understand how diesel and petrol are coming down but oil is on the march again.
brent Crude oil has been under €80 per barrel for the last few weeks as well

toby47

Oil should not be over £1, Fuel companies are selling it commercially for around £0.80p per litre at the minute.

screenexile

Demand for oil is up due to the cold snap I'd say.

tbrick18

Quote from: God14 on December 19, 2022, 09:54:25 AM
Quote from: Mourne Red on December 19, 2022, 09:50:56 AM

Yeah i cant understand how diesel and petrol are coming down but oil is on the march again.
brent Crude oil has been under €80 per barrel for the last few weeks as well

There is supposed to be a short term heating oil shortage due to a delayed shipment.
I'd imagine that's keeping heating oil high.

Saffrongael

Petrol and diesel both seem to be up by about 5p a litre this week
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

For some reason the garage near me the petrol was and has been for several weeks, £1.39
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2023, 11:14:46 PM
For some reason the garage near me the petrol was and has been for several weeks, £1.39

It has been £1.39 few different places for the last few weeks but they all have went up this week
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 19, 2023, 11:20:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2023, 11:14:46 PM

It has been £1.39 few different places for the last few weeks but they all have went up this week

Glad I filled up today
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Olly

I filled the motor up with the left overs fromthe airfryer today, all the grease and stuff as the neighbour says it works, and it did. I drove from magherafelt to Keady and back and not a dip in the petrol lever.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Olly on January 19, 2023, 11:25:28 PM
I filled the motor up with the left overs fromthe airfryer today, all the grease and stuff as the neighbour says it works, and it did. I drove from magherafelt to Keady and back and not a dip in the petrol lever.

You'd be starving though after that drive! I'd be heading straight to chippy after that!