The Official Glasgow Rangers UEFA Cup Final Thread

Started by Minder, May 02, 2008, 09:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfdown2

normally dont post on this sorta shite but as a celtic fan this is starting til get up my nose, firstly dont like the whole they're worse than us shit and think that those with their provo etc chanting do nothing but sully the good name of celtic fc, however i did as sammy said searched celtic hooligans and there is not much there, best they can do lately is the dida incident where the club took action banning the 'supporter' see link to the search, i havnt gone through it all as i couldnt be arsed but it should put an end to the lies sammy spouts on here day in day out;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=celtic+hooligans&search_type=

SammyG

Quote from: behind the wire on May 16, 2008, 04:21:11 PM
Quote from: SammyG on May 16, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

No I talking about 'real' hooliganism. Fighting, throwing bottles, attacking peelers etc. Do a search on Youtube for Celtic and hooligans and you'll find pages of them.

right sammy. we have asked you a couple of times for evidence of this hooligan behaviour and all you can come up with are videos of celtic supporters signing loudly, albeit songs that could very well be regarded as provocative. but i can never remember hearing about any celtic supporters attacking police/paramedics. hope to see your links soon. after all you always like to see the proof.

I've given you links, fighting with Chelsea 'fans', attacking peelers with beer glasses outside a pub, attacking a pub in Dundee, fighting with Aberdeen etc etc etc. The link I gave didn't even have the 'party songs', there are even more of those if you want to have a look.

behind the wire

hopefully you will be able to provide links to those incidents. its funny how you say these things happened and then go and post a link of something completely different. surely if you have the links to these incidents it would be as easy to post their link as opposed to a different incident.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Main Street

So now Sammy are you saying they are 2 sides of the same shitty coin or not.
I can't figure out if you are denying it or not ?

Have looked at the links and can't find anything more than verbals.

uTube verbals compared to riots stabbings ???

I would rather trust the evidence of police forces and fan clubs from around the world as a testament to the exemplary behaviour of celtic fans.

T Fearon

Lads, I wouldn't say that Celtic haven't nutcase fans, but these are in a tiny minority and the difference is that if they tried to cause trouble anywhere, the vast majority would stamp it out and quickly.

As Tommy Gemmell, a non catholic Lisbon Lion quite correctly said, Rangers extremist fans are ten times worse than Celtic's.

On a positive note I see the Rangers Chairman has vowed to identify and ban those involved in the trouble for life.This is a sign that they recognise they have a problem and are determined to take action, unlike Linfield and the IFA who hear no evil see no evil, and try to convince us all that they have successfully dealt with sectarianism ::)

SammyG

Quote from: behind the wire on May 16, 2008, 04:47:07 PM
hopefully you will be able to provide links to those incidents. its funny how you say these things happened and then go and post a link of something completely different. surely if you have the links to these incidents it would be as easy to post their link as opposed to a different incident.
I posted the link to the fight with Chelsea and the other links are down the right hand side.

SammyG

Quote from: Main Street on May 16, 2008, 04:18:55 PM
Quote from: SammyG on May 16, 2008, 03:56:29 PM
Quote from: Main Street on May 16, 2008, 03:45:22 PM
Sammy the Bigot wrote in reference to riots by rangers fans at the UEFA final
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=7653.msg292199#msg292199

"Two sides of the same shitty coin, always have been and always will be a minority in both Celtic and Rangers support who are scum"

Cannot possibly be interpreted any other way.
You don't need to 'interpret' it, it's a statement. If detesting all hooligans makes you a bigot, then I suppose I must be a bigot then.
Its obvious bigotry
When you say,  the flip side of Rangers Hooligans are Celtic Hooligans in a reply on the Manchester riots,
then you make a comparison between between Rangers hooligans in Manchester and Celtic Hooligans.

As we know Celtic Hooligans are virtually non existent to foreign clubs and foreign police forces, in fact Celtic Fans have received the highest praise from all, the highest praise means none higher.

How can those Celtic Fans become the flip side of your same shitty coin as the disgraced Ranger Hooligans?
FFS this is getting silly now. I DID NOT MENTION CELTIC Tony did and I replied. The well behaved Celtic fans are obviously not the same as the hooligan Rangers fans they are the same as the tens of thousands of well behaved Rangers fans. However the hooligan Celtic fans are the same as hooligan Rangers fans.

Hope that is clear enough for even your tiny brain to understand.

SammyG

Quote from: T Fearon on May 16, 2008, 04:55:01 PM
Lads, I wouldn't say that Celtic haven't nutcase fans, but these are in a tiny minority
Fcuk me I agree with Tony, is this a sign of the end of the world?  :o

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: SammyG on May 16, 2008, 04:58:46 PM
I posted the link to the fight with Chelsea and the other links are down the right hand side.

What did they fight with??? Phlem???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

T Fearon

Sammy we are clearly talking magnitude here. I think even you would admit that Celtic fans would never cause the mass mayhem witnessed in Manchester on Wednesday night.

But at least Celtic and Rangers recognise the problem and are actively combatting it, unlike Linfield and the IFA who try to pretend that they are free from sectarianism >:(

SammyG

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 16, 2008, 05:05:02 PM

Fists, feet and beer glasses (and bar stools in the Dundee clip, just for good measure).

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: SammyG on May 16, 2008, 05:08:35 PM

Fists, feet and beer glasses (and bar stools in the Dundee clip, just for good measure).

Links and times these incidents happened at please, couldn't be bothered wasting my Friday evening crawling through youtube...

SammyG

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 16, 2008, 05:13:41 PM

Links and times these incidents happened at please, couldn't be bothered wasting my Friday evening crawling through youtube...
Aye cause I've nothing better to do.  ::) I've given you the links, they're between 2 and 10 minutes long, if you think I can be arsed to sit through them (again) and time stamp them for ye, you'll be waiting a while.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: SammyG on May 16, 2008, 05:15:39 PM

Aye cause I've nothing better to do.  ::) I've given you the links, they're between 2 and 10 minutes long, if you think I can be arsed to sit through them (again) and time stamp them for ye, you'll be waiting a while.

Well ur on here all day every day, so I take that as a given...

No links, no times, no proof = bullshit Q.E.D.

SammyG

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 16, 2008, 05:19:17 PM
Quote from: SammyG on May 16, 2008, 05:15:39 PM

Well ur on here all day every day, so I take that as a given...

No links, no times, no proof = bullshit Q.E.D.
Links - given
Times - watch the fecking thing yerself and stop being a lazy bollix
Proof - see links.