Tyrone Hurlers Nicky Rackard Champions 2014

Started by StGallsGAA, June 07, 2014, 03:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

kickingmule

Congrats to Tyrone hurlers,fantastic result.

ziggy90

Congratulations. They've come a long way since they struggled to beat Warwickshire three or four years ago.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

laceer

Fair play. Good to see Tyrone hurling progressing. Are they now promoted to the Christy Ring?

drici

Quote from: laceer on June 07, 2014, 05:42:12 PM

Fair play. Good to see Tyrone hurling progressing. Are they now promoted to the Christy Ring?

laceer

BartSimpson

I was hopping mad I missed this today, had kids club games, and being a hurling lover, we got nowt to cheer about in decades.

Well done lads and lassies. Will be sure not to miss the CR promotion game for sure.
guwan the parish

orangeman

Well done Tyrone. Brendan Harkin and others like him who have been doing their best for years and years to promote hurling in Tyrone will be a very happy and proud man tonight.

RealSpiritof98

Why arent armagh playing the play-off. Sure down beat them, I take they are already relegated, strange

drici

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on June 08, 2014, 01:31:58 AM

Why arent armagh playing the play-off. Sure down beat them, I take they are already relegated, strange

Aye, it is all being rejigged from the top down so that by 2016 the Christy Ring will have eight Counties and the Nicky Rackard will have eight.
The Leinster Round Robin series will be losing a County each year from now until 2016 to facilitate this - hence loser of the Relegation Play Off goes straight down and the Winner of the Relegation Play Off plays the Winner of the Competition below to decide which of them takes part in the Higher Grade Competition the following year.