Ulster Club SFC 2019

Started by oakleaflad, October 21, 2019, 10:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearse Blue

Quote from: toby47 on November 20, 2019, 12:56:00 PM
Tyrone club football has proven to be of a poor standard for many years now.

A brilliant club championship as there are many teams of similar standard. But the Tyrone teams aren't of good standard.

Omagh in 2014 were the only Tyrone team to make an Ulster final in the past 17 years.
Not the excuse for Trillick this year as I know they did prepare and take it serious but I think a lot of teams who win Tyrone fall into the celebration trap.. Coalisland definitely did last year

toby47

Quote from: topofthesoil on November 20, 2019, 02:31:47 PM

A brilliant club championship as there are many teams of similar standard. But the Tyrone teams aren't of good standard.

Omagh in 2014 were the only Tyrone team to make an Ulster final in the past 17 years.

Incorrect

I beg to differ. And I like going to Tyrone championship matches. This was the first year in a long time I wasn't at any Tyrone championship games, and that was because I bought most of them to watch online.

However I like them because of the bite, and how evenly teams are matched. I really don't think the overall standard is great.

oakleaflad

Quote from: Pearse Blue on November 20, 2019, 01:31:29 PM

Not the excuse for Trillick this year as I know they did prepare and take it serious but I think a lot of teams who win Tyrone fall into the celebration trap.. Coalisland definitely did last year
They celebrate in every other county too you know?

greatpoint

Quote from: topofthesoil on November 20, 2019, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: greatpoint on November 19, 2019, 05:09:49 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on November 18, 2019, 10:29:38 AM
Sticking to my guns, Glenties or kilcoo wouldnt have made it out of tyrone

Yet another Tyrone parody account?

Paraody?
Ive a right to my opinion, however yours is garbage

Just a lack of self awareness then.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: topofthesoil on November 20, 2019, 04:18:34 PM
Quote from: toby47 on November 20, 2019, 02:42:14 PM

Incorrect

I beg to differ. And I like going to Tyrone championship matches. This was the first year in a long time I wasn't at any Tyrone championship games, and that was because I bought most of them to watch online.

However I like them because of the bite, and how evenly teams are matched. I really don't think the overall standard is great.

the standards are that high of quality they end up cancelling one another out.

Maybe if you keep telling yourself that enough then a Tyrone team might finally win an USCFC.

Milltown Row2

Well at least Tyrone is hosting the final
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Tipp hurling clubs never get anywhere in the club all Ireland either.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dire Ear

This is about right,  Tyrone teams closely matched but not higher quality than most other counties,  and certainly not strong enough ,squads wise, to win an Ulster. 
Only WUMs would argue any different, IMHO

Incorrect

brokencrossbar1

Groundhog Day in here again.....Tyrone club senior teams are shite...simple as that

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Theshooter on November 21, 2019, 02:21:12 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on November 20, 2019, 04:25:49 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on November 20, 2019, 04:18:34 PM

Incorrect

the standards are that high of quality they end up cancelling one another out.

Maybe if you keep telling yourself that enough then a Tyrone team might finally win an USCFC.

what would you know, shape of your name. Tyrone is the pinnacle of club football. Your arrogance is unbelievable
The irony. Maybe a tyrone team will win it next year  ;D

SamFever

I'm lost here.Is this the Tyrone Football thread?

Ethan Tremblay

The Tyrone Club High Horse Thread
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

champion1981

Has kilcoo got much of a chance against the boys in blue ? Glenties are big favourites for Ulster  with the bookies? Or can the magpies cause an upset?

t_mac

Quote from: SamFever on November 21, 2019, 04:12:28 PM
I'm lost here.Is this the Tyrone Football thread?

Tyrone have the best clubs in Ulster you know.

Targetman

Quote from: champion1981 on November 23, 2019, 04:06:47 AM
Has kilcoo got much of a chance against the boys in blue ? Glenties are big favourites for Ulster  with the bookies? Or can the magpies cause an upset?
Without a doubt Kilcoo can win this and I've a feeling they will, Glenties aren't massive favourites they're 5/6 to kilcoo's 5/4, tough one to call