Ulster Club SFC 2019

Started by oakleaflad, October 21, 2019, 10:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Niall Quinn on October 31, 2019, 04:08:09 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 31, 2019, 03:33:07 PM
All Blacks sweep the shed....great teams know humility.....that's a lesson many could learn!

The importance of capitalisation.

Good point well made!

Ball Hopper

Quote from: Niall Quinn on October 31, 2019, 04:08:09 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 31, 2019, 03:33:07 PM
All Blacks sweep the shed....great teams know humility.....that's a lesson many could learn!

The importance of capitalisation.

Right up there with...helping your Uncle Jack off a horse.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 31, 2019, 06:27:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2019, 11:13:01 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 31, 2019, 10:55:26 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 31, 2019, 10:38:30 AM
Gaoth Dobhair would probably be a better team to win Ulster. Naomh Conaill lost to  Trillick in the qf in 2015. When is the last time a team from Tyrone won the Ulster Club?

Ah jaysus don't open that can of worms again ;D

It was before colour tv

Colour TV was officially launched from the Divis transmitting station from the 1st July 1967 on BBC2, the first in Ireland (north or south) to do so.

First officially recognised Ulster club championship commenced in 1968.

:P :P

I lived in West Belfast, you only had a tv if you were from South Belfast or you stole one! Was 80's before the colour TVs were affordable!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

champion1981

Quote from: charlieTully on October 30, 2019, 09:25:31 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on October 30, 2019, 12:40:02 PM
Crossmaglen Vs Clontibret - Cross by 5
Derrygonnelly Vs Trillick - Derrygonnelly by 2
Kilcoo Vs Magherafelt - Magherafelt by 1
Castlerahan Vs Donegal Winners - Donegal winners by 3

Fancy a bet on kilcoo magherafelt ?
clontibret,derrygonnelly,kilcoo,castlerahan wins👍

mrdeeds

I see the Glenties doctor wants their game postponed for player welfare. Glentied refused finishing on the day twice and Castlerahan would then be four weeks without a game so would be at a massive disadvantage.

Mikhailov

Cross by 2
Magherafelt by 2
Trillick by 4
Naomh Conaill by 3

yellowcard

Quote from: mrdeeds on November 01, 2019, 09:16:10 AM
I see the Glenties doctor wants their game postponed for player welfare. Glentied refused finishing on the day twice and Castlerahan would then be four weeks without a game so would be at a massive disadvantage.

Club teams now have doctors?

And not only that but they're trying to influence provincial fixtures, how about questioning their own county board and why they couldn't get their club championship played on time, they had almost 3 months to play it after Donegal were knocked out.

mrdeeds

Quote from: yellowcard on November 01, 2019, 01:11:25 PM

And not only that but they're trying to influence provincial fixtures, how about questioning their own county board and why they couldn't get their club championship played on time, they had almost 3 months to play it after Donegal were knocked out.

Eire Og won Cork Premier Intermediate and had a doctor and physio listed as well as two logistics officials in back room team so must be common for some clubs to have them.

marty34

Quote from: mrdeeds on November 01, 2019, 01:31:46 PM

Eire Og won Cork Premier Intermediate and had a doctor and physio listed as well as two logistics officials in back room team so must be common for some clubs to have them.

I think all teams have them for championship games?

mrdeeds

Quote from: marty34 on November 01, 2019, 01:38:33 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on November 01, 2019, 01:31:46 PM

I think all teams have them for championship games?

We just have a physio.

Milltown Row2

Must have been a new doctor as the one they had earlier was happy enough for them to play two replays!

yellowcard

Is Cross v Clontibret being televised?

Minder

Quote from: yellowcard on November 02, 2019, 01:47:42 PM

BBCNI showing it live online
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

MK

Quote from: Minder on November 02, 2019, 01:49:59 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on November 02, 2019, 01:47:42 PM

BBCNI showing it live online