I'm free!

Started by T Fearon, January 29, 2014, 10:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john mcgill

Tony, did my silent protest work?

T Fearon

No,I served a full sentence without remission. :D

Seriously this needs to provoke a debate about what's acceptable on this board and what isn't, and also why the current rules and breaches of same are treated in a haphazard function.On reading the thread which led to my ban,there are numerous examples of personal abuse directed at me.Were any of those posters banned,or even warned, in line with the rules? No, I didn't think so.There must be a tolerance  of  views that are neither common or popular,in spite of the fact that they provoke outrage,which says more about the intolerance of the outraged.

ONeill

Fcuk up ye fat bastard.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Welcome back Tony. You're correct about the mods and their hypocrisy

Cold tea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 29, 2014, 11:04:40 PM
Only back and a thread about himself!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6UAYGxiRwU

And you couldn't wait to get commenting on it.  :o

Cold tea

Quote from: T Fearon on January 30, 2014, 07:27:20 AM

Seriously this needs to provoke a debate about what's acceptable on this board and what isn't, and also why the current rules and breaches of same are treated in a haphazard function.On reading the thread which led to my ban,there are numerous examples of personal abuse directed at me.Were any of those posters banned,or even warned, in line with the rules? No, I didn't think so.There must be a tolerance  of  views that are neither common or popular,in spite of the fact that they provoke outrage,which says more about the intolerance of the outraged.

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely, notice none of the ball lickers on here don't dare to say the MODS have small man syndrome!!!

Dinny Breen

I'm interested - what did Tony say to get banned?
#newbridgeornowhere

ziggysego

Quote from: Cold tea on January 30, 2014, 08:17:37 AM

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely, notice none of the ball lickers on here don't dare to say the MODS have small man syndrome!!!

For the last bloody time, I'm not the mod!! Oh, wait..... never mind.
Testing Accessibility

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 30, 2014, 08:22:08 AM
I'm interested - what did Tony say to get banned?

Hasn't been deleted - thread about Scousers
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=24204.0
Hasta la victoria siempre

Tony Baloney

Give us a list of the ball-lickers.

Cold tea

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 30, 2014, 08:46:21 AM

Give us a list of the ball-lickers.

You looking your's cleaned? - Always off the opinion if the cap fits, wear it.

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

ONeill

Will you be writing a book about your experiences, Tone?

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

blewuporstuffed

What isn't acceptable Tony is using a tragedy where 96 innocent people died as a method for humor and cheap points scoring.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

deiseach

It's dispiriting reading this thread. It'd be fine if people were motivated by the spirit of Voltaire, to defend the right to say what is offensive. What is depressing is how so many people can't see what is wrong with what Fearon says in the first place. It also makes me re-evaluate my attitude whenever the North-South flame war erupts. I hate the way people insult each other over differences created by the border, differences that are mostly trivial and shouldn't be enough to divide us. But when I see a man peddling bare-faced lies being defended because he is One Of Us . . . yep, it makes you see things in a different light.