The Cricket thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, March 05, 2007, 03:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

ziggysego

Had to laugh at the wee kid from South Armagh being interviewed on BBC Newsline about the cricket. He was asked what he thought of Ireland's chances before the game. "As likely as Fermanagh winning the All-Ireland!".

Cheeky shits in Armagh :D
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Too f**king early for the band wagon jumpers is it? I suppose you wouldn't know your Railway Union from your Railway Cup.

Bad start but battling back well 77-2.

England on verge of getting beat. Again.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Boycey

Steady stuff, good to show the casual onlooker that the other day wasn't a flash in the pan.

muppet

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 06, 2011, 10:18:27 AM
Too f**king early for the band wagon jumpers is it? I suppose you wouldn't know your Railway Union from your Railway Cup.

And Johnston, Mooney & O'Bren to come!
MWWSI 2017

stephenite

The ginger Bradman is at the crease.

England pulling it back, SA need only 40 but they're 7 down

mick999

any streams for the game ? doesn't seem to be on sky sports 1,2 or 3, it's probably red button ..

DuffleKing

muppet

MWWSI 2017

sammymaguire

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 06, 2011, 10:18:27 AM

England bowling beats the South Africans from an unlikely position...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Norf Tyrone

207-9

They've actually done well to drag 200 out of this. The two men that got their eye in, O Brien and Porterfield, actually gave their wickets away. If they had've stuck it out longer Ireland could've got 240/250 out of this.

Ireland all out as I type for 207.

Big Puff

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Big Puff on March 06, 2011, 12:27:06 PM
Do they need to win this to qualify?

Don't need too win this one, but probably need two wins from this or their other 3 games (Holland, S Africa and West Indies).

On paper they should beat Holland and the W Indies are beatable, but I think the defeat to Bangladesh may be costly.