The Cricket thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, March 05, 2007, 03:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfdown2

AZOffaly

Hardy

deiseach

AZOffaly

Some over to finish. Wicket. Dot Ball. Wicket.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

passedit

Anybody on twitter, I recommend Pearse (sic) Morgan  @piersmorgan  for a follow over the next couple of hours.
Don't Panic

deiseach

Quote from: Orior on March 09, 2015, 11:42:52 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on March 09, 2015, 11:41:39 AM
Gone! Game Over. England are out.

Oh dear! Who is to bame?

Foreigners. I can think of one in particular who is going to get it in the neck. His "we knew what we had to do, we just didn't do it" post-match interview is going to be cringeworthy.

AZOffaly

Hardy

Are England as crap at cricket as they look? Could we be in the QFs when they're at home watching on TV (having stolen our best players)?

And Cheltenham to come.

deiseach

Quote from: Hardy on March 09, 2015, 11:46:59 AM
Are England as crap at cricket as they look?

They really are that bad, at one day cricket anyway. They haven't done anything of note in the World Cup since the early 90's.

passedit

There really is nothing in world sport as entertaining as an England post mortem.

delusions of grandeur followed by harsh reality. Great stuff!
Don't Panic

Hardy

I could look this up, but I reckon I'll get a quicker answer here - if we finish level on points with W. Indies what decides who progresses to the QFs?

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Hardy on March 09, 2015, 12:02:35 PM
I could look this up, but I reckon I'll get a quicker answer here - if we finish level on points with W. Indies what decides who progresses to the QFs?

Net Run Rate - NRR on the table.

Hardy

Thanks. I can't find odds for W. Ind. v. Zim. What are the chances of Zimbabwe winning?