Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/919918030024527872

Video of Douglas community school roof

Be careful out there folks

Wildweasel74

Doubt Cork city playing away from home for awhile

laoislad

Reports now of a man killed in Tipp while clearing a fallen tree.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

Quote from: Syferus on October 14, 2017, 09:48:56 PM
Can't imagine what the coast is going to be like on Monday. Hopefully no one does anything stupid, like jump off the prom in Salthill..

News interviewing the exasperated Guards and the eejits swimming in the sea and hanging around the prom in Salthill. Asshats.

5 Sams

Quote from: Declan on October 16, 2017, 02:33:09 PM
https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/919918030024527872

Video of Douglas community school roof

Be careful out there folks

The only way to be careful is not to go out in it!!
The Aristocrat Years

longballin

Quote from: Syferus on October 16, 2017, 03:15:44 PM
Can't imagine what the coast is going to be like on Monday. Hopefully no one does anything stupid, like jump off the prom in Salthill..

News interviewing the exasperated Guards and the eejits swimming in the sea and hanging around the prom in Salthill. Asshats.

lot of asshats down there judging by the jokes and skits about the storm on social media even after two deaths already reported... eg: Rory's Stories Facebook....

BennyCake

Quote from: Syferus on October 16, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

Some folk trying to be legends via social media. Knobheads.

magpie seanie

Things getting going here. From a website I'm using to track it I think we're not in the worst position....think the east of the country going to get more of a hammering. Hopefully no more loss of life and minimal injury and damage.

Wildweasel74

Father lives in wicklow mountains near the wexford border, says the wind of unbelievable proportions at high level

Declan

Some serious damage being done in Meath and Dublin. Loads of trees down and lots of places with no electricity. Fairly howling it outside now

and now this

Sky News‏
@SkyNewsIE

Kite Surfers in Dundalk threaten to make complaints about Emergency service personnel for stopping them Kite Surf in Ophelia.

Minder

Schools in occupied 6 counties to remain closed tomorrow
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Fat Angry Motorist

Quote from: Declan on October 16, 2017, 03:38:11 PM
Some serious damage being done in Meath and Dublin. Loads of trees down and lots of places with no electricity. Fairly howling it outside now

and now this

Sky News‏
@SkyNewsIE

Kite Surfers in Dundalk threaten to make complaints about Emergency service personnel for stopping them Kite Surf in Ophelia.

A good slap and a toe in the arse is the way to handle that complaint.  Attention seeking gobshites.
Give cyclists plenty of room.  It's the rules I tells ya!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on October 16, 2017, 04:37:45 PM

Aye the wife and kids are over joyed!! I'm traveling to Dublin tomorrow, surely it will have passed by then? I thought it was to be gone by 10 tonight!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2017, 04:46:22 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 16, 2017, 04:37:45 PM

Aye the wife and kids are over joyed!! I'm traveling to Dublin tomorrow, surely it will have passed by then? I thought it was to be gone by 10 tonight!

I think the anticipated damage, damage assessment and clean-up is the issue for tomorrow, no?