Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Horatio Kane on December 30, 2006, 04:13:13 PM
Cross hammered Harps today in U 21 semi at mullahbrack...totally dominated game and were superior in every dept.
What was the score?
Any word on dromintee v ogs?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

holylandsniper

Hear ogs got beat well, and could have been worse.. Any reports .. corn etc?
I have to say typical harps wen hyped up to perform as potential champions they fail miserably, no doubt cross roughed them up and no doubt that was end of contest, could be wrong but doubt it.

pintsofguinness

Would you look at what comes from a Dromintee man... :D

QuoteI have to say typical harps wen hyped up to perform as potential champions they fail miserably
Aw no, I'll leave it...it's just too easy.

bennydorano

Quote from: holylandsniper on December 31, 2006, 12:39:41 AM
Hear ogs got beat well, and could have been worse.. Any reports .. corn etc?
I have to say typical harps wen hyped up to perform as potential champions they fail miserably, no doubt cross roughed them up and no doubt that was end of contest, could be wrong but doubt it.

If you had been paying attention recently you would know that Harps were missing a fair few players which undoubtedly contributed to the result and no harps men were 'hyping' anything (mostly the opposite) , but I hate to use excuses, Cross were far superior. 

bennydorano

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 31, 2006, 02:23:15 AM
Would you look at what comes from a Dromintee man... :D

QuoteI have to say typical harps wen hyped up to perform as potential champions they fail miserably
Aw no, I'll leave it...it's just too easy.

Not too big on irony in Dromintee :D

holylandsniper

haha i was expecting that reaction
though seriously, cross arent that good, compared to previous teams, and was talking to a man last night in the town; Toal has walked and he thought more had i didnt realise this.
Still would have expected harps to put up more of a fight
and yes Dromintee have failed a few times but anyway

pintsofguinness

QuoteHas Toal walked from the Seniors also, or just the U-21s?
Has he walked completely? Will he be playing next year?

I note the bridge have come closest to Cross  ;D
How will Dromintee do sniper, corn etc?

pintsofguinness

Armagh Under-21 Football Championship Final (2.00)
Dromintee v Crossmaglen (Barney Henry) at Páirc Na bPiarsaigh Óga, Ard Mhachá

It's a pity there's no field closer  ::)

corn02

eh I dont know. Dromintee have a good team but Cross will be favourites. Three years ago we beat Cross in the final and there is no reason why we can not repeat it but Cross are Cross and love the finals. Will probably depend on who comes out in midfield as both teams have fast forwards who will benefit from lots of service.

Aghdavoyle

Dromintee are definatley a better team than they were last year but even at this age, cross have all of the pedigree and the habit of winning. all of their team must have either senior or minor county medals?

fingers crossed... its like 3 years ago all over again and hopefully so will the result!

holylandsniper

QuotePáirc Na bPiarsaigh Óga, Ard Mhachá
How exactly do you get to Ogs new field?

Orior

Also, is the match this Sunday, same time as the GM MCKenna Cup?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

holylandsniper

Armagh Exile

ARMAGH DR. McKENNA CUP PANEL

Ciaran McKinney (Pearse Og), Alan Hearty (Crossmaglen), B Donaghy (Clonmore), JP Donnelly (Harps), Paul Duffy (Pearse Og), Stephan Forker (Maghery), Philip Loughran (Cladaí), Tony McClelland (Granemore), G McCreesh (?), P McCreesh (?), Stephen McDonnell (Killeavey), Kieran McGeeney (Na Fianna), Paul McGrane (Ballyhegan), Ciaran McKeever (St Patrick's), Paddy McKeever (Ballyhegan), Enda McNulty (Ballyboden), Malachy Mackin (St Patrick's), Ciaran Toner (Granemore), Martin O'Rourke (Dromintee), Gareth Swift (Harps), Peader Toal (Harps), Martin Ferris (Carrickcruppen), Neil McSherry (Whitecross), Kevin O'Rourke (St Michael's).

www.orchardcounty.com

Uladh

The goalkeeper situation is an odd one. any time i've seen the younger hearty i haven't thought him great. off the top of my head, the harps, cullaville, cruppen and dromintee first choice keepers are way better.