Glorious Irish Weather

Started by his holiness nb, July 20, 2007, 09:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Jaysus sake, they've now got thon thing Julian Simmons doing the weather on UTV - would he know one end of a barometer from the other
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on July 20, 2007, 11:34:42 AM
Jaysus sake, they've now got thon thing Julian Simmons doing the weather on UTV - would he know one end of a barometer from the other

Oh I'd say he does alright

its what he's do with it that would worry most decent folk  :o

Redgreenery

The weather here is driving me mad, I came home on Sunday from glorious hot sunny weather in Chicago to THIS!! Rain everyday here.

his holiness nb

I'm just suprised nobody has comment yet on "cheeky dubs complain about weather" or the likes  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

FL/MAYO

For what its worth, it will be be in the mid ninties, humid with rain almost very afternoon for the next four months here in Florida. The worst part of hurricane season will be upon us in about 3 weeks. I would rather the Irish summer any day, but you can keep the winters. It is just to hot here to do anything outside.

Orior

I didnt see much rain last week in Glengarrif. And I had two fantastic days on a beach outside Clonakilty, and got sunburnt!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Donagh

Gold

If it rains today(sunday) it will be the 57th day of rain in a row in Ireland
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

mannix

Going to a wedding in greece where it is 40 degrees next week, i may be forced to stay indoors and keep taking liquids onboard.Was in nshville last summer, took a picture of a banks displays showing 103 farenheit, ridiculous heat altogether,impossible to walk around for more than a few minutes, ny can be a dose in the summer,killer at work and then try to play or train in the evening but a great way to be stick thin because you sweat gallons. Just get your jacket and hat and enjoy the time between the rain, its not going to kill you and dry weather will return soon.

Square Ball

sun is sptittin the trees at the minute, back to training the kids after a wee break, so its a cert to rain
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

thejuice

would it be this new climate change thing, they keep talkin bout on the wireless. i think they should change it back, i preferred it the way it was
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Fishead_Sam

Lads ya would want to harden up, this is quite a normal Mayo summer  :)

The 5 years I lived in Dublin I thought I was in the fecken Sahara, it hardly rains up there.

Square Ball

Quote from: Gold on July 22, 2007, 01:00:34 AM
If it rains today(sunday) it will be the 57th day of rain in a row in Ireland

anyone building an ark?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stiffler

Hope that umbrella song doesnt stay at number 1 today, its rained every day since its entered the charts!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Happy thought for a Monday morning.

If it rains today, it'll be the 58th day in a row that it has rained in Ireland.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"