Testing Accessibility

Whitehair

10 Days in Ibiza in Aug
5 Days in Prague in Sept for Czech Rep v Ireland

The Gs Man

Quote from: ziggysego on July 12, 2007, 07:19:23 PM
I'm going to Lourdes on Monday morning.

Will ya all miss me when I'm gone?  :D

Sure you'll still probably use your mobile to get on the board ye addict!!!!!!!   :D
Keep 'er lit

heganboy

ziggy,
will the board still work if you're not logged on?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 12, 2007, 08:58:30 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 12, 2007, 07:19:23 PM
I'm going to Lourdes on Monday morning.

Will ya all miss me when I'm gone?  :D

Sure you'll still probably use your mobile to get on the board ye addict!!!!!!!   :D

The mobile refuses to let me post anymore. I'm wondering did someone get the admin to block me  :D

Quote from: heganboy on July 12, 2007, 09:14:01 PM
ziggy,
will the board still work if you're not logged on?

Not sure heganboy, it's never been tested before without me.
Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

Heading to Cardiff for the weekend in August and to Prague and Bratislava for 8 days to take in the Ireland matches. Really looking forward to it as haven't been away for more than a weekend for a good few years. Just hope I get the match tickets to make the trip!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Gabriel_Hurl

Plans have changed - off to Cayo Coco in Cuba on Saturday - after the Tyrone game  8) 8)

Oh baby!!!

hitzelsperger

lads/ lassies hoping to get away with the woman at end of month, early september, anyone recommend any place different away from the usual canaries, balerics etc... not too pricey and plenty to do during the day to beat the hangover??

john mcgill

Try New York, flights sand accomodation should be cheaper in September.  You'll get a lot of bang for your bucks too and there is a lot to eat, drink and see.

mooncatiii

Quote from: hitzelsperger on August 01, 2007, 11:05:57 PM
lads/ lassies hoping to get away with the woman at end of month, early september, anyone recommend any place different away from the usual canaries, balerics etc... not too pricey and plenty to do during the day to beat the hangover??

i hear this crozierfest is the place to be this summer!
shazam

Fluffy Che

Greece for 2 weeks in Sept.  New York for 2 weeks in Oct. Washington 2 nits, Connecticut 2 nites, 3 nites Boston, plenty of flying

and driving but the auld wan is 40 and well...your only 40 once...allegedly. ::)
Midnight to Six..

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 01, 2007, 11:01:52 PM
Plans have changed - off to Cayo Coco in Cuba on Saturday - after the Tyrone game  8) 8)

Oh baby!!!

Try to get to Santa Clara and Trinidad from there, worth a visit. 2 nights in each plenty. Prepare for the wait in Immigration Control in Havana, the one thing that would put me off going back, fcukin hate queues...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

stiffler

Anyone ever been on holidays at christmas? few lads talking about going to playa del ingles the christmas week, what would the crowd be like then? im thinking it will be full of english pensioners, but the lady in the travel shop says its clean mad!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Hank Everlast

headn to Salou on the 24th with the woman and child! stayn just outside the main town...
never been before but its supposed to be very kid friendly which will suit me!

Candyman just watch coming thru the customs where ever u go, i kno ur rep!

Deal_Me_In

Anyone know or anywhere doing good deals on skiing holidays (not Bulgaria) for the End of Jan/first week in Feb. talking 4-6 people mixed men and women but somewhere with a bit of night life and good for Beginner and Intermediate skiers,