Belfast

Started by Dougal Maguire, November 25, 2018, 12:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 25, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
I met up with Dougal last night and he was in rare form.

Overnighted at the Bullitt Hotel. Strange name for Belfast. I wonder can you get a six-pack from the bar?  ::)

Both you boyos are banned from Beal Feirste. We don't eat fish n' chips. We eat flegs.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyCake

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 25, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
I met up with Dougal last night and he was in rare form.

Overnighted at the Bullitt Hotel. Strange name for Belfast. I wonder can you get a six-pack from the bar?  ::)

No stranger than The Kneebreakers.

screenexile

Is Bishops not still about lads??

Longs is the best Fish and Chips in the city!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on November 25, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Bishops closed a few years ago.

imtommygunn

Shaftesbury square is now basically laverys and  few turkish kebab shops. Although to be fair laverys have expanded pretty well. (There's a hotel and the old m club on the other side but they are absolute kips with).

Bishops is just the empty shell now. I always wonder would Laverys buy that up too.

That Bullitt hotel makes me laugh. Probably been said on here before about the 60 odd year old GP woman out on the piss and stole the Steve McQueen painting in plain sight and was caught red handed lol.

Orior

Longs is hard to find from the Europa, which is a pity cause its only a very short walk.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on November 25, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Longs is hard to find from the Europa, which is a pity cause its only a very short walk.

Wouldn't be open after 9 I'd imagine!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 25, 2018, 12:34:46 AM
Staying in this God Forsaken kip tonight. Wife and I have walked for over an hour, not a chip shop to be found. What sort of hole is this place

Two things there is plenty of in Belfast, chips and bad manners. If you can't get chips up there then you couldn't get water in a river.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

CitySlicker11

Mannys fish and chip shop just off Castle Street would be a good one. Not sure about opening hours.

delgany

Chip mongers beside QUB 

Big spenders !

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on November 25, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 25, 2018, 12:34:46 AM
Staying in this God Forsaken kip tonight. Wife and I have walked for over an hour, not a chip shop to be found. What sort of hole is this place

Two things there is plenty of in Belfast, chips and bad manners. If you can't get chips up there then you couldn't get water in a river.

Well you lot keep the sheep so chips it is!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on November 25, 2018, 12:43:32 PM
Mannys fish and chip shop just off Castle Street would be a good one. Not sure about opening hours.

Used to be one in the Kennedy Centre and it was stinking
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on November 25, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Antrim rd the original one was best, Barnes across the rd from my mums old house was hard to bate.. though the chippy around the corner from me is tasty.. haven't had a chippy in ages! Wife's been on the slimming world stuff and that's that!

Last chippy was a good while back in Brights in high street in Belfast for lunch! Couldn't eat my dinner later that night, was stuffed

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 25, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
Quote from: Minder on November 25, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Antrim rd the original one was best, Barnes across the rd from my mums old house was hard to bate.. though the chippy around the corner from me is tasty.. haven't had a chippy in ages! Wife's been on the slimming world stuff and that's that!

Last chippy was a good while back in Brights in high street in Belfast for lunch! Couldn't eat my dinner later that night, was stuffed
Yes Manny's up in Fortwilliam was good. A good chippy shouldn't be difficult but plenty of places churning out shite.   

Puckoon

Is Spudz not around any longer? Just above Benedict's hotel?