The Open 2018

Started by Boycey, July 16, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Let's get the haters started early and YES it's The Open not The British Open  ;)

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

heganboy

Tiger is really brilliant
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Tony Baloney

Quote from: heganboy on July 17, 2018, 02:42:58 AM
Tiger is really brilliant
Tiger is really really brilliant.

LooseCannon

Tiger is really really really brilliant.

Applesisapples

LooseCannon

Quote from: Applesisapples on July 17, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
Tiger is really poor.
Thanks for really, really, really, really  f**king that up.

Boycey

Racing Post tipping up Tiger, they reckon he can get around it without needing his driver... Looking at the weather forecast early/late starters may have the best off the conditions over the 1st two days

GJL

Anyone watching? Our Rory going well.

Mayo4Sam

Looks like being a packed field after day 2. Dusty, Reed and Thomas all heading home. Have a few quid on Fowler, I'd be happy if he went -2'or -3 today
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Boycey

Conditions much easier now, it gives someone like Spieth who's going out now a chance to put themselves right back In the middle of things

mouview

Another bad day for Paddy, with his customary double-b thrown in. He's one of my favourite Irish sportspersons, but sadly these days he's the equivalent of a journeyman F1 driver driving around the back of the field in an uncompetitive car.

TW very stiff looking.

AQMP

BBC projecting the cut at +2 at the moment, but could go lower as conditions improve.  Stenson +3 and Garcia +4 look to have the weekend off.  Darren Clarke currently +14.  Ian Poulter shot an 81 today to end up +12.  Lowry currently +4 with 7 to play.