FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg

longballin

Itchy

Embarrassing stuff. Just as well we staying at home.

Milltown Row2

Russia will miss the Irish cleaning up the streets, singing and dancing with the local police! Banter with locals !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 14, 2017, 09:27:19 PM
So many on the Irish team that aren't even a relation of international footballer in other words its achievement in itself that they reached the play offs. Eriksen has scored as many goals tonight as he has scored for Tottenham in the Premier league this season enough said there.

He's the main man here. He's the man serving them up for Kane at Spurs. Not a fair comparsision, even in the circumstances.

Farrandeelin

Thankfully it didn't go to penos. We'd have nobody to take one like that one.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2017, 09:32:04 PM
Russia will miss the Irish cleaning up the streets, singing and dancing with the local police! Banter with locals !

😁
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

That's embarrassing with the crowds already gone before final whistle
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

In hindsight, it was out failure to top the group that cost us most when we were in a great position.

clarshack

Quote from: HiMucker on November 14, 2017, 09:27:09 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on November 14, 2017, 09:23:42 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 14, 2017, 09:22:48 PM
Difficult to articulate just how bad Ward has been.

I'll try. He was shocking. Couldn't trap a bag of cement or pass water.

How's that?
I've seen milk turn quicker

Ward is an imposter. Always has been.

mouview

For so long, MON has been an inverse Eoin Hand; got every lucky break going. So many late goals despite being played off the pitch. So many defeats avoided in spite of putrid performances. Tonight, it all came back to bite him, and how.

Orior

Time to talk about an all-Ireland team again?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

longballin

BennyCake

Who's going to change all those pensioners tyres in Russia now?

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 14, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
O'Neill hasn't signed his new contract yet and after tonights display maybe he shouldn't.

Send him North. Try and outbid Scotland for Michael O'Neill.

/Jim.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mouview on November 14, 2017, 09:39:01 PM
For so long, MON has been an inverse Eoin Hand; got every lucky break going. So many late goals despite being played off the pitch. So many defeats avoided in spite of putrid performances. Tonight, it all came back to bite him, and how.

Are you serious? what could you do with that panel? Rubbish, should be commended